And thousands more fans are packing into Lower West Stand at the Amex to watch the six-pointer on "beam back" on big screens. Roy Hodgson's side have a favourable run-in though and do not have to play any of the top eight in their remaining matches.
Murray is the fifth player to score against Crystal Palace in the Premier League having previously played for them in the competition, and the first since Leon McKenzie in April 2005 (for Norwich). The Eagles have been hindered by notable injuries over the last few months and the recent return of influential attacker Wilfried Zaha is a welcome boost.
All five goals came amid a frenzied first half as Wilfried Zaha's brace either side of James Tomkins' second goal in three matches secured a much-needed first home win in four attempts. Chris Hughton's side have handled themselves well following last year's promotion and have held their own despite starting as one of the favourites for the drop.
It was a huge win for Palace, which moved to within a point of Brighton and has four games left of a season it has spent near the bottom of the standings.
Swansea moved five points ahead of Southampton after a 1-1 home draw with Everton.
Crystal Palace are [1.95] favourites and it is hard to argue with this.
The defeat leaves Mark Hughes without a point in his three league games in charge and the FA Cup semi-finalists are now five points from safety in 18th spot.
Once Brighton had showed that they remained confident of a turnaround, the tide slowly turned in their favour as they began to have more success in the final third at a time when Palace started to pose less of a threat up the other end.
The visitors are [4.8] outsiders for this clash but there is no temptation to back them.
Three goals in the opening 24 minutes have helped Crystal Palace record a 3-2 victory over Brighton & Hove Albion in Saturday's Premier League clash at Selhurst Park.
The Football Association cleared Zaha of diving against City, and also in incidents that saw two penalties awarded for fouls on him in a league game with Bournemouth in December.
- Extra glass of wine, beer takes 30 minutes off your life
- Boston Celtics vs. Milwaukee Bucks - 4/17/18 NBA Pick, Odds, and Prediction
- NBA Playoffs Game 1 on ABC
- Pope John (5) at Randolph (10) - Boys Lacrosse
- United States blames Syria government for gas attack, mulls aggressive strike
- Mehbooba Mufti requests J&K High Court to fast track Kathua rape case
- Relaxed Pep Guardiola will play golf as Manchester City await title
- British-French join hands in operation against Syria's chemical weapons
- Polls close in Montenegro presidential election
- Last minute tax tips before Tuesday's filing deadline