"If you had a choice?"
"To win the Champions League is huge for everyone". "Of course the Champions League".
Burnley earned their fifth straight league win with a 2-1 victory over Leicester City at Turf Moor to boost their chances of possible Europa League qualification. The speedy muppet-like winger is charming the trousers off everyone, even amidst the enormous pressure he must be feeling with the Golden Boot competition and upcoming Champions League semifinals. "I don't care about the rest".
"He is not distracted or whatever about the golden boot; he wants to have it like he wants us to be successful".
"I can not lie - it is in my mind".
"You won't see a better collective team goal this week".
Now, unless you've been living under a rock, you will know that Tottenham striker Harry Kane was bafflingly awarded Christian Eriksen's goal against Stoke last weekend, despite replays indicating he got no touch on it whatsoever.
"Mo knows what this means and the way we play suits him", added Klopp.
"Second-half I though we improved greatly, I thought we were well in the game until a brilliant second goal from their perspective kills the game".
But can he break Rush's record of 47 set back in the 1983-84 season?
Mohamed Salah insists that he "does not care" about personal accolades as he is instead exclusively focused on helping Liverpool to win the Champions League. It (Rush's record) is also very close, it's just seven goals. "But let's see!" said Salah. "We had the first one against United, we could not do it and now we have another one against Swansea with our 60,000 people and we are going to try to be champion".
"It is intense until the end [but] the boys are ready for it".
"It was just mature and good football".
Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe was in awe of Liverpool, meanwhile, admitting his side struggled to make a fist of the match.
Jordan Henderson crossed following a half-cleared corner and Mane flicked a header towards goal, then pounced to slam home the rebound when Asmir Begovic could only parry.
Klopp's side put the gloss on the result in injury time when the tireless Roberto Firmino was rewarded for his persistence and finished calmly at the near post after being found by Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.
- Rob Gronkowski Skipping Start of Offseason Program, Could Still Retire
- 'I'm afraid for my child': Girl comes home from daycare missing teeth
- Shohei Ohtani: Week Two
- Brokerages Anticipate ICICI Bank (IBN) Will Announce Earnings of $0.08 Per Share
- Zuckerberg flubs details of Facebook privacy commitments
- Relaxed Pep Guardiola will play golf as Manchester City await title
- Most rockets in Western attacks on Syria were intercepted - Russian Federation
- Pravin Togadia targets PM Modi after quitting VHP
- Commonwealth Games: England stun Australia to take last-gasp netball gold
- Trump Lawyer Cohen Reportedly Seeking Restraining Order Over FBI Raids