"The emotional part of the game is important", Carvalhal explained. Tammy Abraham (5 goals) scored their goal last week and is the 9/2 favourite.
"There are teams fighting at the bottom and Swansea showed a lot spirit".
"It's not the best performance but it moves us on". Swansea, in better form, at home and with more to play for are favourites at [2.58].
Everton were toothless in attack, with Yannick Bolasie one of their biggest culprits as his influence quickly faded out of the game.
But a better case can be made for this being a low-scoring game.
Angel Rangel has returned to training but is not yet ready to play, while their will be late fitness checks on Sam Clucas and Mike Van de Hoorn before the game as they look to shake off niggles.
The Toffees will be without Sigurdsson due to a knee injury with Sam Allardyce revealing that he is not sure if the Icelandic midfielder will return to action before the end of the season.
But Ayew saved the day in his first game back after a three-match absence to ensure Swansea remain unbeaten when he has hit the back of the net.
The aforementioned Wayne Rooney is 6/1 and has a good record against Swansea - four goals in his last nine appearances against the Swans - but that's no value if he carries on playing as deep as he has done recently. The Turkish striker may have failed to score in the previous two games against Liverpool and Manchester City but he has claimed 4 goals from the 3 games which preceded those matches.
An example of that was their 1-1 draw at West Brom. With most of the teams stuck near the foot of the table failing to pick up wins, a point meant Swansea slowly inch their way further towards safety. "The emotional connection and the push of the fans is a massive part of the game".
"Let's all do our part: the players, the staff, the manager and of course the fans, who can play also and expect they will play". They have to be in a comfortable position with smiles on their faces.
- Extra glass of wine, beer takes 30 minutes off your life
- Trump calls for prosecuting 'untruthful slime ball' ex-FBI chief Comey
- EPS for GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK) Expected At $0.71 as of April, 25
- First Alert Forecast: Cold start for Sunday
- Has silence of Prime Minister Narendra Modi become deafening?
- 35-year-old pregnant woman in Uttar Pradesh gangraped by 4
- Former first lady Barbara Bush in failing health
- United States blames Syria government for gas attack, mulls aggressive strike
- Faulty Apple Watch Series 2 battery? Apple will fix it for free
- Merkel endorsed the impact of the United States and its allies on Syria