Police say a man with a handgun walked in just before midnight, threatened the staff with the gun, and then took off with cash.
Noel Petrie is charged with one count each of attempted robbery, wearing a disguise with intent, breach of probation, theft of mail and obstruct police.
Hopewell Police were called to the 1900 block of Warren Avenue Saturday, at about 12:17 p.m., where a woman was screaming for help. Both offenders eventually assaulted the victim together and robbed her of several personal belongings before fleeing the area in a vehicle.
Police say this man was behind a string of recent armed robberies in Norfolk.
Police said the victim, a man, 22, was dropped off at the hospital, suffering from a gunshot wound.
Police also say Forrest confessed to the crime.
The two suspects arrested are 26-year-old Steven Deleon and 36-year-old Michael Neider.
A fourth man is in custody as police continue their inquiries into the murder of 29-year-old Daniel Cooper.
A wanted bank robbery suspect turned himself in on Monday.
Anyone with information about the robbery should call the Federal Bureau of Investigation at 419-243-6122 or the Toledo Police Crime Stopper program at 419-255-1111.
- Man City crowned champions after United defeat
- Moyes reacts to West Ham comeback and Hart's error
- Billy Mitchell responds to Twin Galaxies' Donkey Kong controversy
- Heat expecting Sixers to start Ersan Ilyasova, neutralizing Hassan Whiteside
- Colorado teachers plan their own Capitol rally Monday
- Man charged with sexually assaulting 11-year-old relative
- UK: Chemical-Arms Inspectors Not Allowed Access To Douma
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Analysts See $1.19 EPS
- Center Riley Nash returns for playoff debut with Bruins on Monday
- Philadelphia DA Agrees Meek Mill Should Get a New Trial