The former Dallas Cowboys wide receiver was shockingly released by the team last week and stated his interest in staying within the division, but the feeling wasn't mutual with the Eagles, Redskins, and Giants.
Bryant, who played eight seasons in Dallas, has seen a dramatic drop off in productivity the past few seasons. The Oakland Raiders is another team he'd be interesting in trying.Читайте также: Several cases of E. coli illness in Montana linked to romaine lettuce
The Ravens were interested in drafting Bryant out of Oklahoma State in 2010, but he was taken with the 24th pick by the Cowboys ahead of Baltimore at No. 25. The Ravens already have signed receivers Michael Crabtree and John Brown this offseason but they might not be finished adding to quarterback Joe Flacco's arsenal of wideouts.
Bryant was released from the Cowboys due to the potential cap hit, which was $17 million last season.
The team has more than $10 million in remaining salary cap space and can sign Bryant for less than that figure if he's willing to accept a pay cut. However, Bryant's production has dipped sharply in recent seasons-he hasn't topped 900 receiving yards in three years, and he's combined for just 17 TD grabs in that span. They will be in the mix for a playoff spot, and there will be an opportunity to produce well on an one-year, "prove-it"-type deal".При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Buhari to Nigerians: Your confidence in us won't be abused
- James Comey describes Donald Trump as a 'stain' in long-awaited TV interview
- Pete Lau shares camera samples from OnePlus 6
- Pacers steal mojo and Game 1 from the Cavaliers: 3 takeaways
- Sean Hannity Says Michael Cohen Never 'Represented' Him: 'I Never Retained Him'
- Comey's disdain for Trump has the simplest of explanations: Morality
- Face Book has spent 20 million on Mark Zuckerberg'Protection since 2015
- Diplomacy takes centre stage 36 hours after Syria air strikes
- Mo Salah: Give me team glory over personal accolades any day
- Mariah Carey's Former Manager Sues Singer Over Alleged Civil Rights Act Violations