Whether you're stressed from filing your taxes at the eleventh hour or bummed that you had to dip into your vacation fund to pay the IRS, here's something to cheer you up: plenty of restaurants across the country are offering free food to help ease the pain. The offer is valid in-store only and can not be combined with other offers. Bruegger's is offering its Bagel Bundle (13 bagels and two tubs of cream cheese) for $10.40 with a downloadable coupon. April 15th is usually the day by which you must have your taxes filed.
Well, some of you may know that ever since 1955 taxes have been due on 15 April but sometimes they change the date and last two year were quite different.
Get a free Cookies and Cream cookie to people who stop by on Tuesday, April 17.
Firehouse Subs: Get a free medium sub with the purchase of a full-priced medium or large sub, chips and drink. Just go to any Hardee's location between 7-10 a.m. and say the password "Made From Scratch" to get a free sausage biscuit. Overall, these two back to back holidays' are the reason people are going to have Tax day 2018 on 17 April 2018.
Planet Fitness: From Saturday, April 14 - Saturday, April 21, members and non-members alike can use available HydroMassage chairs for some well-deserved (and free!) relaxation.
Piada Italian Street Food: With the purchase of any other item, you can grab a giant blackberry lemonade for free at all Piada Italian Street Food locations.
Visit the sandwich chain on Tax Day and get a free small original sandwich when you buy chips and a medium drink.
Quiznos is offering a 10.40 percent deduction off any purchase.
Office Depot and Staples are providing free shredding services so you can get rid of old tax documents.
- Syrian Air Defenses Target Missiles Over Homs, Damascus
- Sean Hannity Says Michael Cohen Never 'Represented' Him: 'I Never Retained Him'
- US tells watchdog Russia 'may have tampered' with Douma attack site
- Watch the Trailer for Hotel Artemis Because It Flippin' Rules
- Man City crowned champions after United defeat
- Netflix INC (NFLX) Holder Srs Investment Management LLC Cut Its Stake
- Weather Forecast: Wet and cool to start the week
- Kendrick Lamar Wins Pulitzer Prize In Music For 'Damn'
- Pacers steal mojo and Game 1 from the Cavaliers: 3 takeaways
- Comey's disdain for Trump has the simplest of explanations: Morality