Here's the synopsis: 'Jean Thomas, aka THE NURSE (Jodie Foster) is the manager of the Hotel Artemis, an ultra-exclusive, members-only hospital hidden in a hotel redolent of faded '20s glamour. The cast also includes Sterling K. Brown, Sofia Boutella, Jeff Goldblum, Brian Tyree Henry, Jenny Slate, Zachary Quinto, Charlie Day, and Dave Bautista. The trailer introduces viewers to the underground world of criminals seeking refuge at the hospital. Hotel Artemis will serve as quirky counter-programming to the star studded Ocean's Eleven franchise spinoff Ocean's 8 during its opening weekend at the domestic box office later this year. Instead of offering a comfy bed, a good night's sleep, and a mediocre breakfast served buffet-style like its name would suggest, Hotel Artemis stitches up delinquents in peace and privacy. Now, the owner of said vault is coming to collect, and they're not so hot on abiding by the rules that "Nurse" has put in place to maintain order in her hospital. The rules for this special hospital include no insulting the staff, no weapons inside the facility, and no killing other patients.
Written and directed by Iron Man 3 co-writer Drew Pearce, Hotel Artemis looks stylish and very fun. Foster's character already looks pretty badass, running her no-nonsense establishment where admittance comes with an unspoken code of decorum. Such is the tagline for the new Jodie Foster thriller, and now you can check out the Hotel Artemis trailer here. You can watch the first trailer for Hotel Artemis in the space above.
- Diplomacy takes centre stage 36 hours after Syria air strikes
- Blue Jays-Royals game postponed after falling ice damages stadium roof
- Binghamton freshman fatally stabbed, search on for suspect, officials say
- Kendrick Lamar Wins Pulitzer Prize In Music For 'Damn'
- TV presenter Ant fined and banned from driving
- Weather Forecast: Wet and cool to start the week
- WaPo: Trump hasn't signed off on Russian Federation sanctions Haley announced
- Manchester United v West Brom - story of the match
- James Comey describes Donald Trump as a 'stain' in long-awaited TV interview
- Video shows police officer being body slammed in Surfers Paradise