On the other hand, Tottenham's opponents have an average of 50.25 goals conceded this season while Liverpool's are defensively superior on 49. They have still won four of the seven, with the failures coming against much better teams than West Brom.
Kane has been relatively forthcoming about his wrangle with Christian Eriksen over Tottenham's victor at Stoke earlier in the month, responding to the thorough bantering he received on the internet by saying: "It's just part of the game in this day and age".
In a message to Salah on Instagram, Drogba said: 'It was just a matter of days before this guy put my goal record as number one African Premier League top scorer to bed.
After all, attack is the first line of defence for Klopp - and no one quite embodies that better than Firmino in the Premier League.
That whopping amount places him above every defender in the top six, apart from Chelsea's Cesar Azpilicueta. He heads to Anfield on Tuesday night at the expense of Lionel Messi, whose Barcelona side Roma ejected with a 3-0 victory at the Stadio Olimpico - and while Olivier Giroud, who signed for Chelsea in his place, doubts whether he will see Champions League action next term.
The Egyptian star has already written himself into the history books at Liverpool after smashing the most goals scored by a debutant.
"The main target for Mo is to finish in the Champions League [qualifying] spots and, in an ideal world, go to the final and win the final", Klopp said ahead of Saturday's trip to West Brom that precedes the first leg of next week's Champions League semi-final first leg against Roma. "I can't forget what the team gives me, the way we play, the way they support me inside and outside of the pitch".
And Salah has revealed he has not finished this season yet.
Going into the last four games of the season, Salah has 30 goals from 32 appearances and Kane trails behind on 26 from 33.
West Brom have made immediate improvement following the departure of Alan Pardew and the appointment of Darren Moore as caretaker manager, taking four points from two matches with a 1-1 home draw against Swansea and a 1-0 win at Manchester United.
- Vivo V9 Youth Smart Phone launched in India; Know Specification, Price
- N. Korea Seeks 'Complete Denuclearization,' Moon Says; US Vows Pressure
- Japanese official: Voice on harassing audio might be subordinate
- European lawmakers ask Congress to save Iran deal
- Apple Announces 13-inch MacBook Pro (non Touch Bar) Battery Replacement Program
- Porsche 911 GT3 RS Laps Nurburgring In 6:56.4 Minutes
- Kourtney Kardashian embraces 39 with insane photo shoot
- Vox Cinemas to Operate Over 600 Screens in Saudi Arabia
- West Bromwich Albion v Liverpool
- Chevy Corvette ZR1 will pace the Indy 500