In the two games under the stewardship of caretaker boss Darren Moore, the former Baggies defender has rounded his charges and instilled a sense of objective back into their play, and the genuine belief that there is still hope of an unlikely, Phoenix from the Ashes-type houdini act of escapology.
As a club, Liverpool need two more to reach 200 league goals against West Brom.
"We respect the intensity of the season so far but at the end we respect West Brom and we respect the Premier League".
A loss in this game would effectively relegate the Baggies - they would be nine points adrift, with three games left to play and a inferior goal difference to Swansea City, who now sit in 17th place.
The Midlands side look like they will be relegated to the Championship, but they have recently beaten Manchester United and shouldn't be discounted. Much of this was put on United's lack of ambition in the post-game analysis, however, West Brom were well organised in front of an alert Ben Foster. It proved enough for West Brom to take all three points and claim their 3rd win in 5 visits to Old Trafford. Both Solanke and Ings are yet to score a goal this season and Saturday's fixture against the bottom side will provide them with a good opportunity to break their duck.
West Brom have been without Nacer Chadli Jonny Evans and Hal Robson-Kanu but theyre exlected to return against Liverpool.
The Baggies have scored in each of their last seven home league games, their longest run since a run of eight in January 2016. For me, it's better to finish second.
The former Chelsea FC winger is sitting four goals ahead of Tottenham Hotspur rival Harry Kane in the race to win the Premier League's golden boot this term.
The Reds are in third place in the Premier League table and four points adrift of Manchester United.
- Japanese official: Voice on harassing audio might be subordinate
- Jürgen Klopp: Mohamed Salah's main target is to help the team
- Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) EPS Estimated At $0.27 on May, 4
- Winnipeg Jets vs. Minnesota Wild - 4/20/18 NHL Pick, Odds, and Prediction
- N. Korea Seeks 'Complete Denuclearization,' Moon Says; US Vows Pressure
- Alvarez slapped with major ban following failed drugs test
- General Electric Tops Earnings Views, Keeps Outlook; Honeywell Beats
- Betts, Benintendi lead sizzling Red Sox past Angels, 8-2
- Nokia 8 Sirocco and Nokia 7 Plus listed on e-commerce websites
- Apple Announces 13-inch MacBook Pro (non Touch Bar) Battery Replacement Program