It has been demanding but we hope to win the final. "We have got to improve".
Defeat for Spurs has ended the club's final chance of claiming silverware this term.
However, Spurs started like the side determined to make a statement.
The Red Devils showed brilliant determination to bounce back after Dele Alli had given Spurs the lead after just 11 minutes.
And his cross was inch-perfect for Alli to apply the finishing touch for his 13th goal of the season.
"I had this morning one simple SMS from one of my bosses Ed Woodward - he was saying that "I believe we are going to win but if we don't the season is a good season, a season where everyone is professional and everyone is bringing the club in the right direction". 'At half-time we spoke - we came back late for the second half because we spoke a lot - and organised ourselves'.
A 2-1 collapse to United at Wembley Stadium on Saturday left Tottenham reeling from an eighth successive loss in the FA Cup semifinals.
"To create that winning mentality it is not about a few years".
And that, more than anything, characterised his performance: one full of heart, dedication, sheer will - and one that played a huge role in steering United to the FA Cup final. "This club is all about titles and finals".
The white end of Wembley erupted after 10 minutes when a sweeping move ended with Alli putting Spurs in front.
Having come from behind to beat Chelsea and Manchester City, while also getting the better of Liverpool since the turn of the year, this was another dogged and clinical showing from United at odds with the limp 1-0 defeat to West Brom last weekend that so irritated their manager.
Both sides were unfortunate to not take the lead in the dying moments of a captivating first 45 minutes as firstly Michel Vorm got fingertips to a deflected long-range strike from Pogba.
United are trotting out in their now-customary 4-3-3 formation, with David de Gea starting between the sticks behind a four-man defence of Antonio Valencia, Chris Smalling, Phil Jones and Ashley Young. "We were competitive in the last four years but winning a trophy is not easy".
- Nazara Games and Royal Challengers Bangalore launch RCB Epic Cricket mobile game
- Amit Shah Asks Rahul Gandhi And Congress To Apologise For Saffron Terror
- Jimmy Kimmel Announces 'Avengers: Infinity War' Week
- National Walkout a controversy at Neville High School
- EPS for CNX Midstream Partners LP (CNXM) Expected At $0.39
- Range Resources Sees Unusually Large Options Volume (NYSE:RRC)
- Rosenstein told Trump he's not a target in Cohen investigation
- Taiwan Semiconductor Mfg. (TSM) Trading Down 5.7% After Earnings Miss
- Carrie Underwood Shares New Closeup Photo of Face, Talks About Her Scars
- Kim Jong Un says DPRK to suspend nuclear and missile tests