Zaha has been a key player for Palace with the team six points clear of the relegation zone with four games to play.
The 25-year-old has four years to run on his current deal with Palace and has been linked in the past with Tottenham.
"I try hard not to be the person who bellyaches saying we should have had this or that, but having seen it again it was a pretty clear penalty decision and we consider ourselves unlucky there", Hodgson said after the game.
"Transfer speculation will always be rife. We can do nothing about that". We've had no discussions. Wilf shows no signs of any thoughts other than helping his club get through the next four games to still be in the Premier League next season.
"He's left it late but we still hope he'll find that form and and play an important part in us staying up".
The Premier League match between Watford and Crystal Palace will be broadcast on NBCSN.
"These are vital games for us", the Spaniard said. "I don't know if it's a final but it's a vital game for us and Palace as well".
"But it's probably a bit close to think about including him on the game on Saturday, it's not out of the question, but in an ideal world, I'd like him to have at least another week's training before we throw him back into the frame".
Zaha has of course already chanced his with a top six club, joining up with David Moyes' Manchester United squad in 2013, big failed to make an impact and was eventually loaned out to Cardiff City before being sold back to Palace. Both teams also struck the woodwork, but it was Watford who will feel that they deserved all three points.
"In the first, Watford were more determined and more aggressive than us".
The Hornets were beaten by an injury-time Tom Ince goal at Huddersfield last weekend, the second time in three games they have dropped points in the 90th minute, while they lost from a goal up against Burnley in the other.
- Preview And Predictions, IPL 2018: Rajasthan Royals Vs Mumbai Indians Today's Match
- Boss of Australia's Biggest Wealth Management Firm Quits Amid Scandal
- Sunderland Relegated To League One...By Darren Bent
- Beyonce 'slays' her second Coachella show
- Mitt Romney Fails to Get Utah Senate Nomination
- Trump dings 'Shadey James Comey' over 'third rate book'
- Google has responded to crashes in Russian Federation
- War in Syria: Rebels withdraw from enclave near Damascus
- Adrien Broner goes wild in controversial interview after Vargas fight
- Guardiola tells champions Man City to focus on points record