Kevin Hart has been feeling pretty judged lately.
The comedian stars in J.Cole's new video for "Kevin's Heart", which was obviously inspired by the "Jumanji" star's alleged sex and extortion scandal from a year ago. The video displays themes of judgment and regret, along with big words written in the clouds, "Choose Wisely".
Cole released the video on Tuesday for his latest single "Kevin's Heart", off his newest album K.O.D.
The video, directed by Scott Lazer, features Hart receiving various dirty looks as he shops in a grocery store, while he later comes face-to-face with temptation after a sexy woman flirts with him while stopped at a traffic light and invites him back to her place.
Hart shows the impact of his decision making throughout the video.
As Cole lays down bars on the song, Hart catches scornful glimpses from formerly adoring fans while navigating through a wave of lovely women in the video.
In 2017, Hart admitted to cheating on his pregnant wife, Eniko Parrish.
Hart 38, plays himself as he goes through a day presumably amid the news that an unidentified person allegedly tried to extort him for a sexually suggestive video.
- INFINITI developing all-new electric vehicle platform influenced by Q Inspiration concept
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class Saloon due late 2018
- Workday focuses on GDPR employee data protections
- Two Dallas police officers shot, critically wounded at Home Depo - FOX10 News
- Family of Sarasota teen who issued 'cotton-picking' promposal issues apology
- Twin Falls residents remember Armenian Genocide
- Waffle House To Pay For Shooting Victims' Funerals
- Ireland expects Apple EU tax appeal to be heard in autumn
- Janelle Monae Releases Introspective New Song "I Like That"
- Decision to reject CJI impeachment came after due diligence:VP