Despite its significance, Cinco de Mayo is celebrated mainly in Pueblo, Mexico and it is not as popular in the rest of the country.
"The average DUI costs about $10,000", the press release stated, citing such expenses as attorney fees, court costs, higher insurance rates and lost wages due to time off work. The cost is $10 for 10 hits, plus an extra 10 hits for $5 more. Wouldn't you rather pay for a ride home? Restaurants and bars capitalize on the holiday in a big way.
Manhattan Beach and Redondo Beach police officials are reminding drivers over the Cinco de Mayo weekend that "buzzed driving is drunk driving". Decide today that you won't ever drive after drinking or impaired by drugs.
The Cinco de Mayo Festival and Celebration is a fundraiser for improvements to the park. If you know someone who is about to drive buzzed or "high", step in and help.
Sgt. Rob Brown of Prescott Valley Police Department's traffic control unit said the objective of the patrol is to save lives, reduce traffic accidents and enforce traffic laws.
The next statewide DUI campaign is set for Independence Day.
- Failed Southwest Air jet engine had passed seven inspections
- Sexiest Looks of Priyanka Chopra That Will Leave You Wanting For More
- NASA builds nuclear reactor which could power first outpost on the noon
- Koreas form unified table tennis team at world championships
- Profits fall at HSBC
- Arsene Wenger 'disappointed and frustrated' as Arsenal bow out of Europe League
- Nokia X Availability, Price, Camera, Battery, Screen and Performance
- Sibanye Searches for Seven Workers at South Africa Gold Mine
- Walmart (WMT) Position Reduced by HM Payson & Co
- Surprising Ways To Reduce The Risk Of Stroke