That game, if it happens, would be Monday back in Oakland. I personally, No. 1, don't worry about it and No. 2, don't care that much about it.
The Houston Rockets have emphasized dunks and three-pointers in becoming one of the NBA's most efficient offenses but Paul's in-between jumpers proved to be the difference when the long-range shots weren't falling. As a result, that gravity hasn't been consistent in the Warriors' three games with him in the lineup.
Other than Curry, no one on the Warriors expected him to be Wardell the Warlock on a consistent basis in this series.
A text message rant Draymond Green sent Kevin Durant contained a simple message: bounce back. "He was extremely aggressive tonight, which we need from him".
That loss gave Kerr an excuse to start the death lineup (Steph Curry, Klay Thompson, Andre Iguodala, Kevin Durant, Draymond Green) in Game 4, and Golden State responded by blowing out New Orleans and taking a 3-1 series lead.
But they knew this series would provide opportunities to go there. "I feel like I have a bit more in the tank, but the coach is making the calls and trying to make the right rotations and save me", Curry said after Game 4, as quoted by the Express. Then offensively for the Pelicans, they missed countless shots in the paint and shot just 36% from the floor. Davis led the Pelicans with 24 points after three quarters. E'Twaun Moore also had 11 points for the Pelicans by halftime. He's just huge when the playoffs start.
Cleveland, which has a chance to win its way back into the Eastern Conference finals for the fourth consecutive year on Monday night if it can finish off a sweep of Toronto, nearly didn't even get to this round. You ride that. The second game is a little different.
He said that he hoped Polk found the help he needs. It's really not. It's about how hard guys play and how focused they are.
The Warriors seek a 4th consecutive trip to the NBA Finals and their 3rd crown in 4 seasons.
Midway through the third quarter, Pelicans coach Alvin Gentry had to overthink things.
"They came out on fire", says Anthony Davis. Durant was so deep inside an offensive trance that he knocked in jumpers in the face of the NBA's best shot blockers. The Pelicans struggled in the in the first quarter and the second half as the Golden State Warriors were able to pull away with the victory defeating the Pelicans 118-92.
Here's the insane part: Curry, Durant, Green, Thompson and Iguodala had never started a game together before.
Warriors guard Stephen Curry said it was apparent early that getting the ball to Durant would be wise.
- 'Arrested Development' Season 5 Trailer Reveals the Long-Awaited Premiere Date
- SC: Former Uttar Pradesh CMs can't retain govt bungalows
- New Fitbit Versa update could make it the best wearable for women
- National Football League facing another lawsuit on ex-49er Eric Reid's behalf
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions to Visit US-Mexico Border in San Diego
- E. coli Outbreak From Fresh Spinach | CDC Foodborne and Diarrheal Diseases Branch
- Brain-dead Alabama boy recovers just after parents sign organ donation forms
- Dancing graduates yanked off stage; Univ. of Florida apologizes
- Cubs Game Notes For Friday @ St. Louis
- Spot Prince Harry and Meghan Markle on a Reading bus