Paris Saint-Germain forward Neymar was named the Ligue 1 Player of the Year at the UNFP awards on Sunday. "Personally, it is not a moment for me to speak about anything", Neymar said. "I am very emotional and I am very happy with our season". Right now, my objective is the World Cup, not talking about transfers.
It is believed the 26-year-old is seeking a move to his former club's LaLiga rivals Los Blancos, but PSG president Nasser Al-Khelaifi has shut down reports that Neymar is on his way out.
"I don't decide anything for Real Madrid. But I'm happy with my average of games and goals, somehow helping my teammates and being part of the PSG season". Everyone knows what I came here to do, the goals I have. I also want to congratulate Kylian, Edinson and Florian [Thauvin].
Where would you like to see Neymar next season?
The treble was not enough to keep Unai Emery at Parc des Princes next season as their Champions League struggles continued, but he was recognised as the Ligue 1 Coach of the Year.
The France global scored 13 goals and assisted seven more from 28 appearances in his debut campaign at Parc des Princes.
Neymar was named in the Team of the Season alongside PSG team-mates Dani Alves, Marquinhos, Thiago Silva, Marco Verratti, Mbappe and Cavani.
- Microsoft's new Xbox controller designed for accessibility leaks ahead of reveal
- Steam Controller gains Bluetooth LE to support the Steam Link app
- Former Redskins defensive back DeAngelo Hall retires from NFL
- Rousey Set For Major Match!
- Why Tim Allen Can Thank 'Roseanne' for Fox's 'Last Man Standing' Revival
- US sanctions 'possible' on European companies doing business with Iran
- Iran targets Israeli bases across Syrian frontier, Israel pounds Syria
- Pope Francis-blessed Lamborghini auctioned for $950000
- Kim Kardashian West Feels 'Lucky' to Have Three Beautiful Babies
- BMO Short-Term US Treasury Bond ETF (ZTS)