"I've got to hand it to Fulham but at the end of the day, they've outplayed us". Tonight, we gave everything but it just wasn't quite enough.
It won't be easy, and we could envisage them needing to grind out a nervy draw and rely on some more penalty box defending late on, as they did in the first leg, if they're to get it done.
"If we look at the season as a whole, in some ways, numerous things that have disappointed us in the season have just cost us tonight". If you keep giving the ball back to Fulham, they are very good at keeping it and I think they handled the leg much better than us in terms of their composure on the ball and their ability to move the ball around and be patient.
The left-sided utility player put his - and his side's - first-half frustrations behind him to fire home just two minutes after the restart.
"Ultimately, our decision-making cost us tonight".
"We deserve this victory and a chance to reach the Premier League".
"Odoi is unmarked, so it's incredibly disappointing and it means that we haven't done our jobs properly".
The London outfit will now face the victor of the other semi-final second-leg clash between Middlesbrough and Aston Villa, the latter of which holds a 1-0 advantage.
"To get to half-time at 0-0, we felt that we had to step out a bit more and be more proactive". But that's what these games do, they test you and you've got to show nerves of steel.
"Ultimately, if you do that, then you have to hope for the flawless defensive performance and I don't think that you can expect that twice with such a short turnaround". "The players showed great belief and confidence and it is credit to my players", he said.
"Last season at Reading, the fans were brilliant cheering us on, so we'll need the same".
- Thomas replaces Johnson as world number one
- Conte believes Chelsea has improved under him
- Dozens killed in Gaza protests as US Embassy opens in Jerusalem
- Kylie Jenner's Former Bodyguard Debunks 'Disrespectful' Baby Rumors
- Yohan Cabaye 'unsure' of Crystal Palace future
- HSBC and ING Bank Announce Blockchain First
- Oil Price Reaches 3yr High After US Withdrew From Iran Nuclear Deal
- Watch an iPhone explode and burst into flames on video
- Watch a trailer for Spike Lee's BlacKkKlansman, produced by Jordan Peele
- Chipotle fired her for alleged theft. Now it owes her $8 million