Jason Hehir, who directed various ESPN 30 for 30 episodes and the HBO documentary, Andre the Giant, is making all 10 episodes here. Producing the series will be Mike Tollin, whose prior work includes Hardwood Dreams, Varsity Blues, Coach Carter, and Radio. We should have seen everything already.
One of the most interesting aspects of the upcoming Jordan documentary is that the Hall of Famer will be providing his "full participation".
Titled, The Last Dance, the docu-series will have an in-depth look into one of the most legendary dynasties to take the hardwood. Thankfully, Michael Jordan also made Space Jam so he's culturally unimpeachable.
An official announcement is expected at ESPN's upfront presentation on Tuesday. But Richard Deitsch of The Athletic reported Jordan approves of this project and will be involved with it.
- Roberto Mancini to talk to Mario Balotelli about Italy return
- Facebook suspends about 200 apps that may have misused data
- Foo Fighters Back Headlining Cal Jam 2018
- Pompeo points to potential security assurances for Kim
- American Airlines bans hedgehogs, goats and other comfort animals from flights
- Chelsea 'don't have a chance' unless they improve - Conte
- Apple's autonomous fleet is now the second-largest in the USA
- Microsoft Surface Hub 2 may actually make videoconferencing cool
- Germany reveal provisional squad for 2018 World Cup
- Putin To Open Crimea Mega Bridge Linking Russia