Jason Hehir, who directed various ESPN 30 for 30 episodes and the HBO documentary, Andre the Giant, is making all 10 episodes here. Producing the series will be Mike Tollin, whose prior work includes Hardwood Dreams, Varsity Blues, Coach Carter, and Radio. We should have seen everything already.
One of the most interesting aspects of the upcoming Jordan documentary is that the Hall of Famer will be providing his "full participation".
Titled, The Last Dance, the docu-series will have an in-depth look into one of the most legendary dynasties to take the hardwood. Thankfully, Michael Jordan also made Space Jam so he's culturally unimpeachable.
An official announcement is expected at ESPN's upfront presentation on Tuesday. But Richard Deitsch of The Athletic reported Jordan approves of this project and will be involved with it.
- Microsoft Surface Hub 2 may actually make videoconferencing cool
- Crude oil prices may continue to roil world
- I love Eurovision, but Jerusalem 2019 will be no cause for celebration
- Fallen officer's son gets police escort to school
- USA trade representative office to hear corporations' case against tariffs
- Foo Fighters Back Headlining Cal Jam 2018
- Google employees resign in protest of Google/pentagon drone program ars_ab.settitle(1308809)
- Putin To Open Crimea Mega Bridge Linking Russia
- Meryl Streep to Star in Panama Papers Movie from Steven Soderberg
- Fast Growing Mega Black Hole Discovered by Researchers