Foo Fighters staged the inaugural CalJam festival last fall, which featured sets from Queens of the Stone Age, Cage the Elephant and Royal Blood. The Foos curated the festival and will once again headline, alongside Iggy Pop (billed "with Post Pop Depression", possibly referencing his 2016 collaboration with Josh Homme of Queens of the Stone Age), Deer Tick, Tenacious D, Garbage, Manchester Orchestra, and more.
Foo Fighters are returning for the second year with their festival CalJam, delivering another stellar lineup. This year, Saturday ticket holders have the option to buy a Friday night ticket for $30 (plus taxes and fees). All camping packages include free entrance to the Friday night Party.
Last year's version of the fest, Cal Jam 17, was received well - the Los Angeles Times noted that the MO of the weekend geared toward the audience being able to "feel connection and catharsis". Visit the festival website and Live Nation for more information.
In addition to the music, Cal Jam '18 campers can witness outdoor midnight movies and will have access to the adjacent water park.
- Mahathir says will bring case against Najib 'within short while'
- Honor to launch a new smartphone on May 22 in India
- Made in India Oppo Realme 1 launched with 6GB RAM option
- Damaged Picasso Painting Pulled From Auction
- George Soros: Foundation quits Hungary over 'repressive' policies
- The Home Depot (HD) Received $195.04 Average Target Price from Brokerages
- Germany announce preliminary 35-man squad
- Tesla with Autopilot slams into truck stopped at red light
- Bank faces RBI curbs on deposit, lending
- Crude oil prices may continue to roil world