Foo Fighters staged the inaugural CalJam festival last fall, which featured sets from Queens of the Stone Age, Cage the Elephant and Royal Blood. The Foos curated the festival and will once again headline, alongside Iggy Pop (billed "with Post Pop Depression", possibly referencing his 2016 collaboration with Josh Homme of Queens of the Stone Age), Deer Tick, Tenacious D, Garbage, Manchester Orchestra, and more.
Foo Fighters are returning for the second year with their festival CalJam, delivering another stellar lineup. This year, Saturday ticket holders have the option to buy a Friday night ticket for $30 (plus taxes and fees). All camping packages include free entrance to the Friday night Party.
Last year's version of the fest, Cal Jam 17, was received well - the Los Angeles Times noted that the MO of the weekend geared toward the audience being able to "feel connection and catharsis". Visit the festival website and Live Nation for more information.
In addition to the music, Cal Jam '18 campers can witness outdoor midnight movies and will have access to the adjacent water park.
- Rage 2's First Gameplay Shows Explosive First-Person Shooter Action
- BSF soldier killed as India, Pak exchange fire along IB in Jammu
- Marvel Has Plans To Develop Muslim Ms Marvel Film
- Subaru's first plug-in hybrid will be the XV, thanks to Toyota
- Mario Tennis Aces Demo Will Be Playable June 1-3
- Google employees resign in protest of Google/pentagon drone program ars_ab.settitle(1308809)
- Clay's Clayne Crawford replaced by Seann William Scott on Lethal Weapon
- Germany announce preliminary 35-man squad
- Damaged Picasso Painting Pulled From Auction
- Crude oil prices may continue to roil world