At some point you just have to support your loved ones and put your own opinions aside, even if that means playing nice with an unfaithful scumbag!
In an Instagram story, the Keeping Up With The Kardashian's standout wrote, 'It's all about who you look for in a crowded room.
However, in her latest post on her website, Khloe is revealing that the name wasn't a totally random choice and where the inspiration came from.
The Revenge Body creator will reportedly stay in Cleveland, Ohio with her daughter True.
'True had already been picked for a while, ' an insider told Us Weekly. "It's been hard for Khloe, but she is doing what she believes is best for her family". In the USA, stars celebrated their mums on Sunday, 13 May, and Caitlyn was no different, as she praised the mothers in her family. The source goes on to say that the entire family just wants Khloe to be happy, but Tristan is like an "elephant in the room".
She's sticking with her decision, though, and has remained focused on her daughter and the future. "Khloe feels like Caitlyn continues to show her true colors by acting out in disrespectful ways like this". After floating the name True as a possibility, she told Kardashian that it was her "great-grandfather's first name and grandfather's middle name".
Despite her boyfriend and baby daddy Tristan Thompson's infidelity, Khloe forgave him and even chose to be by his side for now because she feels "the whole world is against Tristan".
- Gas prices are rising
- Chelsea 'don't have a chance' unless they improve - Conte
- Kia to Launch New Sportage with EcoDynamics+ Diesel Mild Hybrid in 2018
- Putin To Open Crimea Mega Bridge Linking Russia
- Russian Federation take Romania's place in Ireland's Rugby World Cup pool after investigation
- ESPN Films, Netflix to release 10-part Michael Jordan documentary
- Ex-Trinidad and Tobago defender Jlloyd Samuel dies at 37
- Jay Ajayi sued for allegedly trashing mansion, shoving owner
- Death of Louisiana man in custody is ruled a homicide
- Mom allegedly stabbed 11-year-old, fled with 7-year-old