After Kristen passed the first bank of photographers at the red carpet, she took off the heels and made her way into the premiere with the shoes in her hands.
Having made her way down the red carpet, and done all of the required photo posing, Kristen whipped of her shoes as she headed up the impressive stair case of the Palais des Festivals.
An outspoken opponent to the dress-code, the Twilight star chose to commit her own act of protest at Monday night's premiere of BlacKkKlansman, by ditching her Louboutins and finishing off her red carpet run shoe-less. Does he have to wear heels?' It can work both ways.
She added: 'I feel like you can't ask that anymore, but it's still a given. "If you're not asking guys to wear heels and a dress, you can not ask me either".
She has been a vocal opponent of the heels rule.
We've all done the same, only ours was on a run down the high street having ditched our heels to get that 4am burger in MacDonald's.
BlacKkKlansman, which tells the story of an African-American infiltrating the KKK and stars John David Washington and Adam Driver, was given a standing ovation at the end of its premiere on Monday night.
- Michael Carrick leaves legacy at Manchester United
- Rauner unveils plan on gun control and partial death penalty re-instatement
- YouTube TV Gets The 'Voice Remote' Feature For Some Users
- We now know why NBC chose to save Brooklyn Nine-Nine
- SPDR S&P Health Care Equipment ETF (XHE) Rises 0.19% for May 13
- Giants' Eli Manning settles memorabilia fraud case, report says
- Son steals the show in parents' proposal video
- Colao says ciao to Vodafone after a decade in the hotseat
- 'The House That Jack Built' Trailer Shows Off Brutality
- Fox Was 'Emboldened' to Revive 'Last Man Standing' After 'Roseanne' Reboot Exploded