After Kristen passed the first bank of photographers at the red carpet, she took off the heels and made her way into the premiere with the shoes in her hands.
Having made her way down the red carpet, and done all of the required photo posing, Kristen whipped of her shoes as she headed up the impressive stair case of the Palais des Festivals.
An outspoken opponent to the dress-code, the Twilight star chose to commit her own act of protest at Monday night's premiere of BlacKkKlansman, by ditching her Louboutins and finishing off her red carpet run shoe-less. Does he have to wear heels?' It can work both ways.
She added: 'I feel like you can't ask that anymore, but it's still a given. "If you're not asking guys to wear heels and a dress, you can not ask me either".
She has been a vocal opponent of the heels rule.
We've all done the same, only ours was on a run down the high street having ditched our heels to get that 4am burger in MacDonald's.
BlacKkKlansman, which tells the story of an African-American infiltrating the KKK and stars John David Washington and Adam Driver, was given a standing ovation at the end of its premiere on Monday night.
- SPDR S&P Health Care Equipment ETF (XHE) Rises 0.19% for May 13
- Pistons could win or lose big in NBA Lottery draw
- 'The House That Jack Built' Trailer Shows Off Brutality
- 14 killed in Afghanistan clashes
- Scientists inject one snail's memories into another's brain
- Cameron Smith retires from representative rugby league
- Kaspersky to move user data to new Swiss centre by end
- US Diplomat Involved In Fatal Road Accident Departs Pakistan
- Michael Carrick leaves legacy at Manchester United
- Road rage case: Sidhu held guilty, fined but spared jail term