'The witness stated that earlier in the evening the mother had duct taped their hands put socks in their mouths and then stabbing the 11 year-old'.
7-year-old Hafza Hailey is believed to be with Taheerah Ahmad.
Around 6:40 p.m. Monday, police say 39-year-old Taheerah Ahmad tied up two of her children, an 11-year-old girl and a 9-year-old girl.
Investigators say the 7-year-old girl helped the 9-year-old girl escape.
She then left with the girl's younger sister.
By the time police and firefighters responded, the kitchen of the house where the 11-year-old lay bleeding was on fire, and the fire was spreading.
A mom stabbed her 11 year-old daughter so many times police say were unable to count the wounds she inflicted on her.
"Ahmad is described as a 6'0" tall white woman who weighs around 190 pounds, with curly black hair that has gold streaks in it. The suspect is believed to be driving a 2011 Ford Escape with Oklahoma tag 778-MNX, or a 2005 Black Lexus RX300 with used dealer paper tag UD-4976.
An Amber Alert has been issued for the 7-year-old girl, who police described as wearing a peach-colored, ankle-length dress.
However, police believe she could also be driving a navy blue Ford sedan, but there is no year or tag information for the vehicle. Her curly hair was pulled back into ponytail, and she he had painted gold bracelets on one wrist.
MacKenzie said there was no known history of child abuse or domestic violence.
- Mario Tennis Aces Demo Will Be Playable June 1-3
- BSF soldier killed as India, Pak exchange fire along IB in Jammu
- Pompeo points to potential security assurances for Kim
- Apple's autonomous fleet is now the second-largest in the USA
- Roberto Mancini to talk to Mario Balotelli about Italy return
- Meryl Streep to Star in Panama Papers Movie from Steven Soderberg
- Jon Jones tells Chuck Liddell to 'Come get it'
- Fast Growing Mega Black Hole Discovered by Researchers
- Germany reveal provisional squad for 2018 World Cup
- With few options, Iran and Europe try to save nuclear deal