Bohemian Rhapsody will hit theaters on November 2, and while we're a long way off from proper Oscar-contention season, you can get a sense there will certainly be a lot of buzz around this film.The "Official Teaser Trailer" for the Freddie Mercury/Queen biopic was released this morning.
Check out the tiny teaser below and prep yourself for the full trailer tomorrow.
Malek, dressed in black leather trousers, matching shirt and gloves is seen wildly swinging one of Mercury's signature half microphone stands as "We Will Rock You" blasts out, staring out from behind a pair of mirrored shades and rocking the enormous crowd during the group's legendary Live Aid set in 1985.
Bohemian Rhapsody is due for release on 24 October in the United Kingdom, 1 November in Australia and 2 November in the US. The film will follow the life of Freddie Mercury from Queen's rise to fame, to their unforgettable 1985 set at Live AID, and more. You can see the poster below for the Dexter Fletcher-directed film, which stars Rami Malek, Joe Mazzello, Ben Hardy, Gwilym Lee, and Mike Myers. It's a daunting task to portray the legendary Queen frontman, but in the Bohemian Rhapsody trailer, it looks like Malek more than steps up to the task. "In the process, cementing the legacy of a band that were always more like a family, and who continue to inspire outsiders, dreamers, and music lovers to this day".
- BJP surges in Karnataka, Congress stunned
- Divinity Original Sin 2 trial heads to Xbox Game Preview tomorrow
- FM Arun Jaitley stable after kidney transplant
- Refereeing decision robs Ireland under 17's in the European Championship
- Germany announce preliminary 35-man squad
- Giants' Eli Manning settles memorabilia fraud case, report says
- Marvel Has Plans To Develop Muslim Ms Marvel Film
- We now know why NBC chose to save Brooklyn Nine-Nine
- Fujifilm announces first-ever analog Instax camera
- NY Regulator Approves Zcash Trading On Gemini Cryptocurrency Exchange