According to a report that came out yesterday, Kirk and some of his friends were observed near a golf course basically drunkenly throwing rocks at cars in the parking lot, causing at least one window in a vehicle to break.
Kirk was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct and property damage as we departing the Waste Management Phoenix Open, a PGA golf tournament that is known for its unruly crowds.
Kirk and another man were arrested and charged with criminal damage to a auto before being released.
The police report said an officer could smell alcohol on Kirk, whose eyes were bloodshot and watery. He and friends allegedly were throwing rocks at cars in a parking lot.
It is unclear if Kirk's arrest affected his draft stock, but the Cardinals knew about the incident and felt comfortable picking him.
The case is pending and the team spokesman said there would be no further comment.
"We spoke with Christian about it at length and also looked into it independently", the Cardinals said in a statement. The former Aggie standout was a five-star recruit out of Scottsdale's Saguaro High before he signed with A&M and former coach Kevin Sumlin. There were no reports of Kirk ever getting into trouble in high school or college.
- I love Eurovision, but Jerusalem 2019 will be no cause for celebration
- Uber Shifts How it Handles Sex Assault Cases
- Gareth Southgate Leaves Joe Hart Out Of World Cup Squad
- Ronda Rousey Plays With A Lot Of Guns In Mile 22 Trailer
- Russian Federation take Romania's place in Ireland's Rugby World Cup pool after investigation
- USA trade representative office to hear corporations' case against tariffs
- Report shows STDs in California at all-time high
- Death of Louisiana man in custody is ruled a homicide
- Facebook suspends about 200 apps that may have misused data
- Microsoft Surface Hub 2 may actually make videoconferencing cool