According to a report that came out yesterday, Kirk and some of his friends were observed near a golf course basically drunkenly throwing rocks at cars in the parking lot, causing at least one window in a vehicle to break.
Kirk was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct and property damage as we departing the Waste Management Phoenix Open, a PGA golf tournament that is known for its unruly crowds.
Kirk and another man were arrested and charged with criminal damage to a auto before being released.
The police report said an officer could smell alcohol on Kirk, whose eyes were bloodshot and watery. He and friends allegedly were throwing rocks at cars in a parking lot.
It is unclear if Kirk's arrest affected his draft stock, but the Cardinals knew about the incident and felt comfortable picking him.
The case is pending and the team spokesman said there would be no further comment.
"We spoke with Christian about it at length and also looked into it independently", the Cardinals said in a statement. The former Aggie standout was a five-star recruit out of Scottsdale's Saguaro High before he signed with A&M and former coach Kevin Sumlin. There were no reports of Kirk ever getting into trouble in high school or college.
- Facebook suspends about 200 apps that may have misused data
- Chelsea 'don't have a chance' unless they improve - Conte
- Omo-Agege, Ogboru opt out of APC's 'unity list'
- Gareth Southgate Leaves Joe Hart Out Of World Cup Squad
- Salman Khan's Race 3 makers to showcase trailer through 360 live video
- Mom allegedly stabbed 11-year-old, fled with 7-year-old
- Khloe Kardashian's tough name decision
- Peru captain Paolo Guerrero to miss 2018 World Cup
- Pompeo - US to lift sanctions if North Korea dismantles nuclear weapons programme
- Kia to Launch New Sportage with EcoDynamics+ Diesel Mild Hybrid in 2018