The back of the auto said "CHS Class of 2018".
Graduating seniors at Cumberland High School in Wisconsin made school officials nervous Monday morning when they positioned an old auto to look as though it had crashed into the side of the school.
Cumberland High School students went above and beyond with their senior prank. They created the illusion that a vehicle had crashed into their school, TMJ4 reports - and the school staff wasn't even mad.
The high school also posted photos of the "accident".
"My Dad and I have a shop at home and we build racing engines", said Pasko of his father Jon, a shop teacher at the school who may have lent the endeavor a little assistance.
"We're out there until 11:30 or midnight most nights, and in our sleep deprivation, we come up with some insane ideas", he said. So the school was not damaged at all and police were quite impressed.
"It looked very, very real. Congratulations to all the seniors who are graduating", the Cumberland Police Department said.
"It was the talk of the town", Narges said.
The result was a very realistic looking crash scene that had police and even their principal singing the students' praises.
- K'taka poll results lifts Sensex above 430 points, Nifty above 10900
- Hue Jackson to jump into Lake Erie for charity
- Uber Shifts How it Handles Sex Assault Cases
- Sephiroth Descends on Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
- Omo-Agege, Ogboru opt out of APC's 'unity list'
- Pre-Draft Visitor WR Christian Kirk Arrested 3 Months Prior To Draft
- PUBG Mobile Getting Miramar Map and More in Update 0.50
- Report shows STDs in California at all-time high
- Pilot 'sucked halfway out' of cockpit window mid-flight
- Gareth Southgate Leaves Joe Hart Out Of World Cup Squad