According to WNEM-TV 5, Kevin Przytula brought his gilfriend, Allyssa, to downtown Bay City over the weekend to propose to her.
Przytula stopped his girlfriend in front of a fountain and romantically dropped down to one knee.
Allyssa Anter got a huge surprise on Saturday, May 12, when Przytula popped the big question.
She said they'd been working on potty training Owen for about a month, admitting that he's still a work in progress. He had the ring in his pocket and even had his 11-year-old daughter getting video of the life changing moment.
"He stole the show, for sure", Anter said.
The couple began potty-training Owen a month ago, and are trying to teach him that he can not relieve himself in public places.
When you've got to go, you've got to go!
"He just does it without telling anybody, he just pulls his trousers down and goes".
They finally turn around and Przytula says 'Oh my God he's peeing, are you serious?'
Anter, 27, is studying sociology at Saginaw Valley State University and Przytula, 33, does disaster recovery nationwide.
The video racked up more than 56,000 views and 300 shares before it was deleted by Facebook. It was later re-posted to YouTube where it is quickly going viral.
- North Korean Delegation Visits China
- Lue weighs Thompson starting vs. Horford
- New Rainbow Six Siege trailer showcases upcoming Villa map
- Rauner unveils plan on gun control and partial death penalty re-instatement
- Alexa hits the desktop in new HP Envy PC
- Minnesota activists join national Poor People's Campaign
- Warnings of more lava and possible explosion at Hawaiian volcano
- Mahira Khan becomes first Pakistani actor to debut at Cannes
- N Korea's nuclear site dismantling 'well under way': US monitor
- South Africa Withdraws Israel Ambassador, Turkey Withdraws from Israel and US