According to WNEM-TV 5, Kevin Przytula brought his gilfriend, Allyssa, to downtown Bay City over the weekend to propose to her.
Przytula stopped his girlfriend in front of a fountain and romantically dropped down to one knee.
Allyssa Anter got a huge surprise on Saturday, May 12, when Przytula popped the big question.
She said they'd been working on potty training Owen for about a month, admitting that he's still a work in progress. He had the ring in his pocket and even had his 11-year-old daughter getting video of the life changing moment.
"He stole the show, for sure", Anter said.
The couple began potty-training Owen a month ago, and are trying to teach him that he can not relieve himself in public places.
When you've got to go, you've got to go!
"He just does it without telling anybody, he just pulls his trousers down and goes".
They finally turn around and Przytula says 'Oh my God he's peeing, are you serious?'
Anter, 27, is studying sociology at Saginaw Valley State University and Przytula, 33, does disaster recovery nationwide.
The video racked up more than 56,000 views and 300 shares before it was deleted by Facebook. It was later re-posted to YouTube where it is quickly going viral.
- Khloe Kardashian Explains Meaning of True Thompson's Name
- 'The House That Jack Built' Trailer Shows Off Brutality
- New Rainbow Six Siege trailer showcases upcoming Villa map
- Top House Republican backs opening Pennsylvania primaries to independent voters
- British rugby player dies after visiting nightclub on Sri Lanka tour
- YouTube TV Gets The 'Voice Remote' Feature For Some Users
- Sharif's statement 'incorrect': Pakistan civil-military brass
- Alexa hits the desktop in new HP Envy PC
- Vegas & Winnipeg haven't had a meeting like this since…
- North Korean Delegation Visits China