The episode starts with Roman Reigns in the ring, calling out Jinder Mahal for costing him the Money in the Bank qualifying match against Finn Balor and Seth Rollins a week prior.
He issues a challenge to Jinder Mahal.
Raw finished recording after Sami Zayn interfered in Kevin Owens' triple threat match to help him defeat both Elias and Bobby Lashley and qualify for the Money in the Bank ladder match on June 17th. This led to Reigns going backstage where WWE caught footage of a brawl between Reigns and Jinder with officials breaking it up.
- Seth Rollins pinned Kevin Owens. The two then got on the mic after the match and called out Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt for a shot at the Raw Tag Team Titles.
Backstage Kevin Owens demands are re-match against Seth Rollins.
Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt, now known as the Deleters of Worlds, defeated The Revival in a non-title match when Hardy nailed Scott Dawson with a Twist of Fate.
Lashley made his way back into the ring and was then attacked from behind by Elias before Zayn and Owens made their way back to the ring to begin a three-on-one assault. The segment ends with Zayn revealing that he's bringing Lashley's sister to Raw next week.
Unfortunately, Reigns' defeat in the Money In The Bank qualifier last week means he will need to find another path to Lesnar.
The men's MITB Ladder Match now has 2 RAW Superstars and 2 SmackDown Superstars confirmed - Braun Strowman, Finn Balor, Rusev and The Miz.
- Early voting underway in Montgomery County for May 22 Primary Runoff Election
- Draw Can Take Derby Past Fulham And On To Wembley
- Google Drive's new plans bring family sharing and more options
- Baby Left Naked and Abandoned in Woods Defies Death
- Rita Ora Apologizes For "Girls" Lyrics, Comes Out As Bisexual
- Childish Gambino avoided internet after This Is America video release
- Brazil name squad for 2018 World Cup
- Shashi Tharoor reacts, says will contest 'vigorously — Sunanda Pushkar chargesheet
- Guillermo del Toro and Netflix team up on new horror series
- Kylie Jenner's Former Bodyguard Debunks 'Disrespectful' Baby Rumors