'Nobody is as nervous about my comeback and nobody is more scared than me.
Neymar, 26, became the world's most expensive player last summer after Paris Saint-Germain triggered his £198m activation clause, though the capital club's talisman has been heavily linked with a move to Real Madrid in recent months.
The 26-year-old has returned to training at Paris Saint-Germain after surgery on a broken metatarsal suffered at the end of February.
"It's a very hard time, right?"
'Thank God I have this further opportunity, this further chance, to try to be a world champion for my country, which is a dream that I have had since childhood. "It is my goal. I hope it is my cup", he said. Despite this, and the master turnaround completed after taking over the reins from the widely-loathed - at least in a management capacity, that is - Dunga, expect the knives to be sharpened for Brazil's head honcho in the event of anything less than victory and a record sixth World Cup title.
After Tite revealed in February which 15 players already had their passages to Russian Federation 2018 confirmed, guessing the remaining eight players to complete his final Brazil squad of 23 became a matter of great intrigue in the two months leading up to his much-awaited announcement yesterday.
The 21st edition of the FIFA World Cup will kick off on June 14th with hosts Russian Federation taking on Saudi Arabia in a Group A encounter at the Luzhniki Stadium, Moscow.
Brazil begin their Group E campaign against Switzerland on June 17 and will also take on Costa Rica and Serbia in the round-robin phase.
- Iran had never made strategic decision to give up nukes: Bolton
- 'Designated Survivor': ABC President On "Hard" Cancellation Decision, "Creative Path Forward" Concerns
- Mexico says NAFTA deal unlikely this week, Canada is upbeat
- Samsung Exynos processors may soon appear in ZTE and other phones
- Exploding vape pen blamed for Florida man's death
- Ronda Rousey I'll Be Pregnant Soon
- Brussels calls on Italy to stay committed to the 'European path'
- Kim Kardashian slammed for Instagram ad promoting appetite-suppressing lollipops
- Solo: 10 things I thought immediately after seeing this Star Wars story
- Officer being called hero after stopping Dixon school shooter