Dave Chappelle and Jon Stewart are going on tour, together, and they're coming to Boston. The duo will hit three cities, taking over Boston, Houston, and El Paso from June 11 to June 24.
Chappelle has released four stand-up specials via Netflix in the previous year including Equanimity, The Bird Revelation and the Grammy-winning The Age of Spin and Deep in the Heart of Texas.
The event will find the two touching on some of today's hottest topics while following up a series of shows from Chappelle, including a set at New York City's Radio City Music Hall past year.Читайте также: MGOLF: Bulldogs Slip To 13th In NCAA Bryan Regional
Tickets, which start at $79.95, go on sale on Friday, but will only be available to people who register via Ticketmaster Verified Fan by Wednesday at 10 p.m., which is an attempt to keep tickets away from scalpers and online resellers. HBO also announced in 2017 that Jon Stewart would perform two stand up specials for the platform but those have yet to materialize. Dates for the new specials have not been announced, but they will mark Stewart's first return to stand-up in 20 years.
"We've all missed his uniquely thoughtful brand of humor", HBO's programming president Casey Bloys said, according to The Hollywood Reporter. "Plus, I can finally use up the last of the Saddam Hussein jokes left over from my first special".При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- LeBron James flaunts incredible memory with detailed account of Boston Celtics run
- Market Trajectory Of Global Electric Shaver (Razor) : Forecast Period 2018
- Trump supporter Lou Barletta wins GOP nod to take on Sen. Casey
- The Honor 10 is practically just a cheaper Huawei P20
- Cowen Begins Coverage on Kulicke and Soffa Industries (KLIC)
- Fears of more deaths in Gaza as Israel's actions condemned
- Japan's economy just shrunk for the first time in over 2 years
- White House eliminates cybersecurity coordinator position
- Research says Multiverse may not be a non-supporter of life
- Port Elizabeth protest calls for worldwide response on Gaza