"That's why I'm taking my time", he said.
Antonio Conte appears to have paid for the club's miserable Premier League title defence with his job, and Hazard has told the club he could be off too if they don't recruit players who are capable of turning the Blues into challengers again.
Chelsea are desperate to keep Hazard, whose current deal expires in June 2020, for the rest of his prime years and are reportedly willing to make him the highest-paid player in the club's history by giving him in the region of £300,000-a-week.
"It is something big, so I will need to think of a lot of things." the 27-year-old explained according to UK Sun.
"I'm waiting for new players next season".
Chelsea have endured a tough second season under Antonio Conte, finishing fifth in the Premier League and therefore missing out on a Champions League place.
Eden Hazard has challenged Chelsea to match his ambitions with new signings to bolster the squad.
Chelsea FC will aim to end the season on a positive note by beating Manchester United in the FA Cup final at Wembley on Saturday evening. We are not qualified for the Champions League next season, so this season has been bad, so now we can save a little bit this season, with this trophy.
'I say many times before I think it is not my last game. Trophies are important. It's more important for me as I've never won this one.
'We don't think about that, ' added Hazard, who started in Chelsea's 3-0 defeat by Newcastle on the final day of the season.
Hazard announced his arrival at Chelsea after their memorable Champions League win six years ago.
The Belgium worldwide has until 2020 to run on his current deal at Stamford Bridge, but with the Blues out of the UEFA Champions League next season, speculation will gather pace regarding a potential transfer. "You never know what's happening for the season".
Ander Herrera is just one name that has sung the Chelsea winger's praises, claiming that he's still "the best player in the league." Saturday is a massive game, I just want to win for me and them as well.
'So if we can't have one, we need the other.
"It's up to us to save the season with the FA Cup". So, we will give everything. "That's important. After a season of ups and downs, we can finish on an up".
Chelsea and Hazard face a familiar foe in Jose Mourinho, who had two spells as Blues boss.
It was previously unknown why Hazard has not extended his stay at the club, but now the former Lille player has answered those questions. We all know that. That's why I want to win.
- The Honor 10 is practically just a cheaper Huawei P20
- White House eliminates cybersecurity coordinator position
- Indonesia police shoot dead 4 men after sword attack on officers
- Cavs aiming to be better in Game 2 vs. Celtics
- Market Trajectory Of Global Electric Shaver (Razor) : Forecast Period 2018
- MUELLER MADNESS: Charged Company Says Mueller Out to 'Indict ANY Russian'
- A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE TO THE China Manned Electric Aircraft MARKET: 2018
- MGOLF: Bulldogs Slip To 13th In NCAA Bryan Regional
- Samsung beefs up the Galaxy S9's color pallet with red and gold
- Europa Final: Simeone Confident Despite Ban As Marseille Coach Chases History