The stunning sparkly, backless dress by designer Elie Saab was paired with a box purse and statement earrings.
With high heels being the standard red carpet tradition, Kristen choosing to shed remove them midway not only shocked us but took the world by surprise too. But, as it started to rain, Kristen headed toward the stairs removing her heels in order to get there a little quicker.
The dress from Zuhair Murad's Spring '18 Couture collection features long sleeves and full skirt. Luckily for Kristen, she had the flawless black polish on her nails and her shoe removal gave them some time to shine.
On a quirkier footing, actress Cate Blanchett opted for multi-colour elements as she attended the BlacKkKlansman screening.
Palestinian filmmaker Annemarie Jacir led a rally at the Cannes Film Festival yesterday to show solidarity with the 60 people killed in the Gaza protests, on the same day as the opening of the United States embassy in Jerusalem.
In 2014, actress Emma Thompson famously carried her heels on stage at the Golden Globes while also holding a martini glass when she appeared to present an award.
She once again addressed the issue in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter in 2017, "There's definitely, like, a distinct dress code, right?" We shouldn't be wearing high heels anyway.
Cannes 2018 festival which is famous for its red carpet moments faced several wardrobe malfunctions. Plus, as most other people who've rocked heels at an event before can understand, sometimes shoes get uncomfortable and are hard to move in. It's just like you simply can not ask me to do something that you are not asking him.
- Why the Premier League transfer window is opening earlier this year
- Pope Francis: Holy Spirit tells Bishops and Popes when to step down
- Overwatch Hits 40 Million Players, Reveals New Map Details
- Nikki Bella Reacts To John Cena's Emotional "Today Show" Interview From Yesterday
- No Positive Change in Bengaluru Assembly Polls This Year
- UEFA prepares to fight Saudi-backed Club World Cup plan
- Watch Stephen Piscotty homer in return from bereavement leave
- More than 60 people from Windrush generation may have been wrongly deported
- Watch the new trailer for Mission: Impossible - Fallout called "Payoff"
- Royal Challengers Bangalore beat Kings XI Punjab