One of those celebrities was Gwyneth Paltrow who posted a throwback photo from her first pregnancy, almost 15 years ago. "You make everyday feel like Christmas morning".
"Happy birthday, my darling girl", she wrote. "You are the most vibrant, hilarious, twirling all over the place, lovely (inside and out) young women".
The 45-year-old actress also hinted that Apple may follow in her musician father, Chris Martin's footsteps, adding: "You are an awesome thinker and an incredible songwriter".
The pictures of the four, Chris Martin, Paltrow with the two kids are adorably shared on Paltrow's Instagram. She's now engaged to Brad Falchuk, an American producer known for his work on Glee, Nip/Tuck and American Horror Story.
'Thanks for still hanging out with me, even though you are 14'.
We wish the best birthday to Apple, and we hope she has many more happy, twirling, singing days ahead.
Check out Paltrow's Mother's Day post below.
The 45-year-old uploaded a throwback Instagram snap of herself heavily pregnant with her firstborn child, a now 13-year-old daughter called Apple.
Apple was born about five months after Gwyneth and Chris' wedding and her little brother Moses, now 12, was born in 2006.
- Europa Final: Simeone Confident Despite Ban As Marseille Coach Chases History
- A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE TO THE China Manned Electric Aircraft MARKET: 2018
- White House eliminates cybersecurity coordinator position
- Dave Chappelle & Jon Stewart Announce Limited Comedy Tour, Starting In Boston
- Tenacious D Tease New Album, Reveal More 2018 Tour Dates
- Moscow does not rule out Iran's pullout from nuclear deal - diplomat
- Fears of more deaths in Gaza as Israel's actions condemned
- Cavs aiming to be better in Game 2 vs. Celtics
- Senate Democrats push to block net neutrality repeal using Congressional Review Act
- Japan's economy just shrunk for the first time in over 2 years