Nikkhil will direct John in #BatlaHouse. "The biggest challenge will be to make him blend in".
Abraham will reportedly play DCP Sanjeev Kumar Yadav, who received a gallantry medal for his role in the operation. It is expected to go on floor in September and is said to be a 50 day shoot schedule. Saif Ali Khan was earlier rumoured to be playing the role. Nikkhil and John last worked in Salaam-E-Ishq in 2007.
John also confirmed the news and told Pune Mirror, "We are yet to meet, but I've been devouring all the material on him, and from what I've read, he seems like a humble man with an interesting back story".
The ghastly encounter between 7 members of the Delhi police and 5 IM terrorists took place a week after five serial blasts rocked Delhi on 13 September 2008, killing at least 30 people and injuring over 100. We are hoping to answer these questions in the movie. The film will tell the story of one most-talked about police operations in the recent times, i.e the encounter at L-Batla House. "As a production house, we make sure that we do a thorough research so the director has all the things ready." he had added. Will be filmed in Delhi, Mumbai, Jaipur and Nepal... Two suspected terrorists were killed while two others were arrested during the operation. Encounter specialist and Inspector Mohan Chand Sharma, who led the police action, was also martyred during the incident. He mentioned that the encounter case will be seen from three different perspectives, one of the police, one of those present at the location and the real picture. Nikhil Advani is now busy with the production of Satyameva Jayate starring John Abraham and Manoj Bajpayee which releases on 15th Aug 2018.
- Battlefield V is the Next BF Game, to be Revealed Next Week
- Iran had never made strategic decision to give up nukes: Bolton
- Teacher on leave after drowning raccoons during class
- TI arrested for alleged public drunkenness
- France's Total to quit Iran gas project if no sanctions waiver
- Exploding vape pen blamed for Florida man's death
- Christina Aguilera Didn't Quit The Voice Because of Gwen Stefani
- Star Wars boss wants to give Lando his own movie after all
- Kerala tourism invites Karnataka MLAs for safe stay in its resorts
- Macy's shares surge as sales and profits beat forecasts