Soundtracked by mash-ups of some of Queen's biggest hits, including "We Will Rock You" and the title track "Bohemian Rhapsody", the trailer claims that "the only thing more extraordinary than their music is his story". In the trailer, Malek, who takes on the role of legendary rocker, Freddie Mercury of the band 'Queen', is seen holding a mike and his enchanting voice wowed the fans of a show.
Bohemian Rhapsody also stars Tom Hollander, Michelle Duncan, Allen Leech, Aiden Gillen, and Mike Myers.
It's been a long feat to make even the trailer.
":He was living an extreme life style - debauchery - I mean there were stories of little people with plates with cocaine on their heads walking around parties", he said.
Bryan Singer, famous for X-Men, was the director of the movie but he got fired after he disappeared suddenly from the movie set.
The band, fronted by iconic vocalist Freddie Mercury, rose to fame in the 80s before Mercury's death in 1991 from a complication of AIDS.
The film will of course place a special emphasis on Mercury, and this trailer gives us the best look so far at Malek in the leading role.
Bohemian Rhapsody will be in New Zealand cinemas in November.
- North Carolina AG Joins Other States In Suing Opioid Manufacturer
- England announces 12-man squad for first test match against Pakistan
- IPL 2018: KKR vs RR Preview
- Blake Farenthold Won't Repay $84000 Sexual Harassment Settlement
- Title Match Confirmed For WWE Raw This Week
- Researchers unravel content of unknown pages of diary of Anne Frank
- Clinics Sue Iowa Over Six-Week Abortion Ban
- Golfer allegedly attacked by wife over 'poor round'
- USA imposes sanctions against governor of Iran's Central Bank
- Scottish Parliament rejects UK's Brexit bill