"John is such an awesome man".
In a teaser clip for an upcoming season three premiere of her reality show Total Bellas, Nikki gets real with the camera about some of the unseen challenges that presented themselves in her relationship with Cena. I don't have any other hopes than that one day maybe we can work it out. "I think there is hope", Bella told ET.
"I was given a chance to be honest and I think that's important", Cena reflected on Tuesday. "Hopefully that's together, maybe it's not". "If you look at me in 2012 and you look at me sitting right here, it's a learning experience and one I'm grateful for".
"It's been incredibly reflective, which is awesome, but it is very hard - I had my heart broken out of nowhere, or for me, it was out of nowhere", he said.
The Blockers star continued: "I don't want anybody else". I love Nicole, and I'm really trying to support her in her trying to find whatever it was that made this fall apart in the first place.
Recently, however, Cena seemed to have a change of heart.
I just wanted her to hear me, and I can't force someone-you can't force someone to love you. I want to make her my wife.
For the rest of the interview, which was nearly six minutes long, he continues to talk about how much he wants to have children with Nikki. And this is something that people don't necessarily understand - when you live life in the public, sometimes if you do something in private and then you do something different in public, that person can be like, 'Well you treat me two different ways.' So, it was very important for me to be honest with myself, with you, with all of you, because then that allows me to be honest with Nicole. "I just want us to work", Cena shared.
- Volvo's the latest to ditch diesel
- Stan Lee Files $1 Billion Lawsuit Against POW! Entertainment
- Pa. Sen. Scott Wagner Wins GOP Nomination To Challenge Gov. Tom Wolf
- Family in agony after baby dies at Gaza protest
- Gary Neville states his prediction for Chelsea FC v Man United
- Confirmed Cases Of Ebola Rise To 42 In Congo -Ministry
- Russian opposition leader jailed for 30 days over protest
- Hero canine rescues his pal from drowning in pool in viral video
- Emilia Clarke: Stop Referring to Female Characters as 'Strong,' It's Sexist
- Delta plans new services as deal ends Gulf acrimony