Wagner defeated two first-time candidates from the Pittsburgh area, Paul Mango and Laura Ellsworth, surviving weeks of Mango's sharp-elbowed attack ads that painted Wagner as sleazy, greedy and a "deadbeat dad".
Wagner boldly states, "The day I'm sworn in as the new Governor, and they give me the keys to the Governor's office, I'm ready to go".
Wagner, like Mango and Ellsworth, going all across the Commonwealth Monday, not taking any vote for granted.
The music faded just after 10 p.m. Tuesday night at Mango's campaign watch party as supporters fell silent and waited for the bad news. "And while we didn't achieve our goal, we must all remain focused on the most important goal, which is defeat Gov. Tom Wolf in November of this year. When they see us, they're coming over to us".Читайте также: Ramadan for the Shiite and Sunni Muslims
Wagner has positioned himself as a garbage man set to clean up a corrupt state government that stifles the local economy with too many regulations and taxes. In an unorthodox move, he also picked his own running, Montgomery Co. real estate executive Jeff Bartos, who won the Republican nomination for lieutenant governor Tuesday. "I am the most conservative candidate in this race".
"Tonight is the culmination of over a year of hard work by our candidates, team and supporters". "I would convene the county commissioners, both democrats and republicans, and say "let's roll up our sleeves" and let's establish a smaller budget based on the priorities of the people in your counties, not based on the special interest of those in Harrisburg".
Wolf ran unopposed in the Democratic primary election.
Also in Pennsylvania, three local state lawmakers lost in their Primary races.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Fuel prices up 2 days in row after K'taka polls
- Family in agony after baby dies at Gaza protest
- Al Horford's sister blasts JR Smith on Twitter
- Amazon Prime members to get extra discount at Whole Foods
- Sonam Kapoor wore an actual wedding dress on the Cannes red carpet
- Uddhav Thackeray dares BJP to fight polls with ballot
- Piers Morgan calls Meghan Markle's sister a 'vulture'
- Rahul Gandhi criticise Narendra Modi government over petrol price hike
- Saudi Arabia set to pursue nuclear weapons if Iran restarts program
- Caltex's Tim Cahill Stunt At The Centre Of World Cup Conspiracy Theory