ARCore is essentially a tool and platform for developers where they will be able to create apps that will be using augmented reality for various tasks.
Just like in years past, once Galaxy smartphone sales begin to dip, Samsung likes to introduce new color options that might entice new customers into purchasing its hardware. However, earlier it was only compatible with a few smartphones. While the Burgundy Red variant will be available in South Korea and China later this month, the Sunrise Gold edition will be made available from June in select countries like Australia, Chile, Germany, Spain, Russia, Taiwan, South Korea, UAE, Vietnam, and Mexico. The new Sunrise Gold and Burgundy Red versions of the phones will join the existing lineup of Midnight Black, Titanium Gray, Coral Blue, and Lilac Purple.Читайте также: Dave Chappelle & Jon Stewart Announce Limited Comedy Tour, Starting In Boston
Samsung said Tuesday it's adding Burgundy Red to the stable of colors the Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus is available in. Samsung says that additional markets will follow soon after the original release.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Two-Week Click it or Ticket Seatbelt Enforcement Underway
- Tenacious D Tease New Album, Reveal More 2018 Tour Dates
- Soyinka urges EFCC to go after past Nigerian leaders
- MGOLF: Bulldogs Slip To 13th In NCAA Bryan Regional
- Alfie Evans: parents' legal battle to keep son on life support
- Indonesia police shoot dead 4 men after sword attack on officers
- Coinbase launches suite of products for institutional investors
- The Honor 10 is practically just a cheaper Huawei P20
- LeBron James flaunts incredible memory with detailed account of Boston Celtics run
- Neuer finds place in Germany's preliminary squad