ARCore is essentially a tool and platform for developers where they will be able to create apps that will be using augmented reality for various tasks.
Just like in years past, once Galaxy smartphone sales begin to dip, Samsung likes to introduce new color options that might entice new customers into purchasing its hardware. However, earlier it was only compatible with a few smartphones. While the Burgundy Red variant will be available in South Korea and China later this month, the Sunrise Gold edition will be made available from June in select countries like Australia, Chile, Germany, Spain, Russia, Taiwan, South Korea, UAE, Vietnam, and Mexico. The new Sunrise Gold and Burgundy Red versions of the phones will join the existing lineup of Midnight Black, Titanium Gray, Coral Blue, and Lilac Purple.
Samsung said Tuesday it's adding Burgundy Red to the stable of colors the Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus is available in. Samsung says that additional markets will follow soon after the original release.
- MGOLF: Bulldogs Slip To 13th In NCAA Bryan Regional
- Eden Hazard wants Chelsea to sign more players this summer
- The Honor 10 is practically just a cheaper Huawei P20
- More ENC Schools Join Growing List Of Districts Closing May 16
- Neuer finds place in Germany's preliminary squad
- Europa Final: Simeone Confident Despite Ban As Marseille Coach Chases History
- Market Trajectory Of Global Electric Shaver (Razor) : Forecast Period 2018
- OnePlus 6 camera samples surfaces on the wild
- Gwyneth Paltrow, 45, melts the internet with completely NUDE snap
- Port Elizabeth protest calls for worldwide response on Gaza