ARCore is essentially a tool and platform for developers where they will be able to create apps that will be using augmented reality for various tasks.
Just like in years past, once Galaxy smartphone sales begin to dip, Samsung likes to introduce new color options that might entice new customers into purchasing its hardware. However, earlier it was only compatible with a few smartphones. While the Burgundy Red variant will be available in South Korea and China later this month, the Sunrise Gold edition will be made available from June in select countries like Australia, Chile, Germany, Spain, Russia, Taiwan, South Korea, UAE, Vietnam, and Mexico. The new Sunrise Gold and Burgundy Red versions of the phones will join the existing lineup of Midnight Black, Titanium Gray, Coral Blue, and Lilac Purple.
Samsung said Tuesday it's adding Burgundy Red to the stable of colors the Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus is available in. Samsung says that additional markets will follow soon after the original release.
- Market Trajectory Of Global Electric Shaver (Razor) : Forecast Period 2018
- Trump supporter Lou Barletta wins GOP nod to take on Sen. Casey
- Two-Week Click it or Ticket Seatbelt Enforcement Underway
- White House eliminates cybersecurity coordinator position
- Alfie Evans: parents' legal battle to keep son on life support
- Gwyneth Paltrow, 45, melts the internet with completely NUDE snap
- MGOLF: Bulldogs Slip To 13th In NCAA Bryan Regional
- The Honor 10 is practically just a cheaper Huawei P20
- Dave Chappelle & Jon Stewart Announce Limited Comedy Tour, Starting In Boston
- A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE TO THE China Manned Electric Aircraft MARKET: 2018