Steve Granitz/WireImageFrances Bean Cobain's divorce has been settled, TMZ reports.
In April 2016, Love gave a statement accusing Lee of trying to exploit Cobain's death, which he claims to have been investigating for more than 23 years.
The acoustic guitar Kurt Cobain used on MTV's Unplugged in 1993 is said to be worth millions.
However, in new court documents obtained by TMZ, Cobain handed over the guitar following Silva's demands of $25k a month in spousal support - a sum she has been able to avoid after giving up the "treasured heirloom".
Frances testified that she "has had to deal with the trauma of his death her entire life" while Courtney also told the court that she still suffers emotionally due to the tragedy.
Frances will get to keep the home they purchased while together and Silva will have to pay his own legal bills.
Isaiah Silva is reportedly allowed to keep the instrument in his divorce settlement with the Nirvana icon's daughter.
Meanwhile, Frances opened up to E! about her father at the Daily Front Row Fashion Awards at the Beverly Hills Hotel's Crystal Ballroom earlier this month. "I'm very glad that she's out of this very unsafe and toxic relationship".
Kurt's widow Courtney Love and their 25-year-old daughter Frances Bean Cobain have both testified in the case.
"I would hope that he would be proud of the human being I am even if he didn't like the art I am putting out". That's all I would ask of anyone in my life'.
- Pope Francis: Holy Spirit tells Bishops and Popes when to step down
- Filmmakers protest in solidarity with Palestine at Cannes
- Marcus Smart calls out JR Smith after Game 2
- OIC to meet in Istanbul Friday to mull Israel violence
- Paddy Power in talks to tie-up with FanDuel
- Royal Challengers Bangalore beat Kings XI Punjab
- Watch the new trailer for Mission: Impossible - Fallout called "Payoff"
- Tencent Revenue Growth Strong, But Adjusted Earnings Miss
- More than 60 people from Windrush generation may have been wrongly deported
- JPMorgan Chase (AMJ) Short Interest Down 31.8% in April