In an animated promo seen above, Jack Black and Kyle Gass fret about paying the rent and having to do another album, but Kyle might just have something up his sleeves. Rock on down in the comments, and check out the full list of Tenacious D's upcoming tour dates below. Now all we need is for Tenacious D to make their first trip to Australia since 2013. Ticket pre-sales start Wednesday, May 16, the on-sale day is Friday, May 18, and information about both can be found on the Tenacious D website. Tickets are priced at $50.
In the press release announcing the tour, it reads, "New Album 2018...." Last week, Jack Black announced that the pair were also working on the sequel to 2006 movie The Pick Of Destiny. "Dude, that's gonna take us like five more years", Black bellows in the clip. A release date has not yet been determined, but the band said that it "probably" come out sometime this year. "It's a post-apocalyptic musical comedy, and the idea is that you know, you've got Pink Floyd The Wall, and you've got Tommy [by] The Who, and those are the only true rock operas in existence". Fans in Pittsburgh can expect a stop on November 9, the day following the band's Philly show.
- TV3 secure rights to Champions League and Europa League next season
- A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE TO THE China Manned Electric Aircraft MARKET: 2018
- OnePlus 6 camera samples surfaces on the wild
- Cavs aiming to be better in Game 2 vs. Celtics
- Cowen Begins Coverage on Kulicke and Soffa Industries (KLIC)
- Research says Multiverse may not be a non-supporter of life
- Coinbase launches suite of products for institutional investors
- Japan's economy just shrunk for the first time in over 2 years
- City's brilliance lights up season as Wenger bows out
- Soyinka urges EFCC to go after past Nigerian leaders