Ederson has claimed the League Cup and English Premier League trophies in his first season at Man City.
The Premier League splits the money raised from domestic and overseas TV deals equally between the 20 teams, meaning that this season's last-place team, Stoke, earned almost 100 million pounds ($135 million) in prize payments from the 2017-18 campaign.
The Premier League prides itself on being the most competitive in the world and points to Leicester's 2016 title triumph at preseason odds of 5,000-1 as the ultimate evidence. Sunday's last-gasp victory over Southampton meant City became the first team in the Premier League to reach 100 points. And in the players already on City's books, they look perfectly equipped to operate as one cohesive unit, their fluidity and versatility allowing for a combination of team sheets on any given day to see the challenge through and emerge with the win.
They won 32 of their 38 games, accumulated 100 points, scored more than a century of goals, and finished with an incredible goal difference of +79.
"Seeing all the people who want to join us and have a party is fantastic", he told Sky Sports.
Manchester City legend Yaya Touré had his final send-off at yesterday's Champions Parade in Manchester, receiving a huge ovation when he came on the stage.
Speaking to SSN reporter Ben Ransom, Kompany said: "We had a good season last season but these things take time".
And while the Portuguese worldwide has often found playing time scarce, such is the talent and ability of City's attacking line-up, Guardiola has nonetheless rubbished rumours linking the star away from the Etihad Stadium. The midfielder, who played an integral part in City's success this season, was back in Spain looking after his six-month-old son.
"This summer we'll watch the World Cup on the sofa - we'll have some good beer, and some good red wine and enjoy what we have done".
- Omo-Agege, Ogboru opt out of APC's 'unity list'
- BCCI CoA eyes women's IPL in three years' time
- Pre-Draft Visitor WR Christian Kirk Arrested 3 Months Prior To Draft
- K'taka poll results lifts Sensex above 430 points, Nifty above 10900
- Twitter to hide comments identified as 'trolling' from users
- Shiite cleric al-Sadr leads in Iraq's initial vote results
- Paul Merson suggests Everton for Arsene Wenger
- Pompeo - US to lift sanctions if North Korea dismantles nuclear weapons programme
- WhatsApp update brings Slack-style group messaging features and new admin controls
- Uber Shifts How it Handles Sex Assault Cases