The actor, 35, grew an epic moustache for his role in "Mission: Impossible - Fallout" opposite Tom Cruise, but when reshoots were called for his other flick "Justin League", Cavill wasn't allowed to shave it.
Also starring Sean Harris, Wes Bentley, and Frederick Schmidt, it hits Australian cinemas on 2 August 2018 from Paramount. Expect Tom Cruise to deliver his usual brand of style and grace to the media and publicity campaign in the lead-up to release.
Directed by Christopher McQuarrie, Mission: Impossible - Fallout is the sixth Mission Impossible film in the franchise.
With the best intentions often come back to haunt you. Ethan Hunt and his International Monetary Fund team, along with some familiar allies, race against time after a mission gone wrong in this new chapter. Well, he is fighting Superman.
Mission Impossible: Fallout also stars Rebecca Ferguson, Ving Rhames, Simon Pegg, Angela Bassett, and Alec Baldwin.
The new trailer is also jam-packed full of exciting new footage and once again features Tom Cruise doing what he does best - unbelievable audiences. The 55-year-old Tom Cruise barely looks 45 and he's performing stunts that amp up the death-defying factor with each film.
Tom Cruise is back as super spy Ethan Hunt, who has managed to get through five movies without suffering any long-lasting brain damage, and he's got a new terrorist threat to stop.
- Backlash at 'powerlessness' president in wake of Paris knife attack — MACRON SAVAGED
- Hillary Clinton warns Australia on Chinese 'influence peddling'
- IShares MSCI Pacific ex Japan ETF (EPP) Declines 1.23% for May 15
- Why the Premier League transfer window is opening earlier this year
- UEFA prepares to fight Saudi-backed Club World Cup plan
- Tamil Nadu TN HSC +2 Results 2018 declared at tnresults
- Nikki Bella Reacts To John Cena's Emotional "Today Show" Interview From Yesterday
- Pope Francis: Holy Spirit tells Bishops and Popes when to step down
- Stan Lee Files $1 Billion Lawsuit Against POW! Entertainment
- Family in agony after baby dies at Gaza protest