The actor, 35, grew an epic moustache for his role in "Mission: Impossible - Fallout" opposite Tom Cruise, but when reshoots were called for his other flick "Justin League", Cavill wasn't allowed to shave it.
Also starring Sean Harris, Wes Bentley, and Frederick Schmidt, it hits Australian cinemas on 2 August 2018 from Paramount. Expect Tom Cruise to deliver his usual brand of style and grace to the media and publicity campaign in the lead-up to release.
Directed by Christopher McQuarrie, Mission: Impossible - Fallout is the sixth Mission Impossible film in the franchise.
With the best intentions often come back to haunt you. Ethan Hunt and his International Monetary Fund team, along with some familiar allies, race against time after a mission gone wrong in this new chapter. Well, he is fighting Superman.
Mission Impossible: Fallout also stars Rebecca Ferguson, Ving Rhames, Simon Pegg, Angela Bassett, and Alec Baldwin.
The new trailer is also jam-packed full of exciting new footage and once again features Tom Cruise doing what he does best - unbelievable audiences. The 55-year-old Tom Cruise barely looks 45 and he's performing stunts that amp up the death-defying factor with each film.
Tom Cruise is back as super spy Ethan Hunt, who has managed to get through five movies without suffering any long-lasting brain damage, and he's got a new terrorist threat to stop.
- Volvo's the latest to ditch diesel
- Pa. Sen. Scott Wagner Wins GOP Nomination To Challenge Gov. Tom Wolf
- The NES and SNES Mini are coming back, pre-orders now open
- Microsoft releases KB4134661 and KB4134660 for Windows 10
- UEFA prepares to fight Saudi-backed Club World Cup plan
- Ramadan for the Shiite and Sunni Muslims
- Metro Exodus Has Been Officially Delayed to 2019
- PM Narendra Modi pans TMC government over panchayat poll violence
- More than 60 people from Windrush generation may have been wrongly deported
- Hillary Clinton warns Australia on Chinese 'influence peddling'