In terms of optics, J4 is likely to carry a 13-megapixel rear camera and 5-megapixel front-facing sensor. In the camera department, you will get a 13MP rear shooter that has an f/1.9 aperture. It also runs Android 8.0 Oreo and Samsung Experience 9.0 out of the box. While the smaller Galaxy A6 comes with a 5.6-inch HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity Display with 18:5:9 aspect ratio, the Galaxy A6+ has a 6-inch display with the same resolution.
The rear camera has a 16 MP camera unit and it supports flash. The panel features an 18.5:9 aspect ratio and HD+ resolution. The A6 offers more storage options with a 32GB and 64GB variant available while the A6+ is available only in a 64GB variant with both the A6 and the A6+ being powered by 4GB RAM. "On the front we have a 8 MP auto focus front-facing camera with f/1.7 aperture, 1/3.6" sensor size, 1.22µm pixel size, 80-degree wide-angle lens.
Indian smartphone brands are losing ground to Chinese manufacturers in their home market - not a single one made the list of the five biggest players in Q3. Chat-over-Video allows consumers to chat through a transparent chat window and keyboard, while a video is still running.
All the devices in Galaxy "A" series come with metal unibody. The Samsung Galaxy S Lite (rumored to be S8 Lite earlier) has been launched with a "luxury edition" moniker. Samsung Galaxy J8 is priced at Rs 18,990, it will be available for purchasing from July. The devices will also be available on Paytm Mall. All the four devices will be available in Blue, Black & Gold colors.
Mohandeep Singh, Senior Vice President, Mobile Business, Samsung India said, "Galaxy J6, J8, A6 and A6+ are built for today's millennial". Consumers buying Galaxy A6+ and A6 through ICICI Bank credit cards or Paytm will get an additional cashback of Rs 3,000.
Galaxy J6, A6 and A6+ will be available from tomorrow, while J8 will be available from June 20 onwards. These smart phones will set the standard for an unparalleled viewing experience with Samsung's signature super AMOLED Infinity Display.
Samsung has also tied up with Paytm Mall for the sale of its smartphones.
- Royal Wedding 2018: Prince George Completely Distracted Viewers
- Trump Is Now Fundraising Off Conspiracy Theory That FBI "Infiltrated" His Campaign
- Arsene Wenger says final goodbyes to Arsenal as search for successor continues
- 'American Idol' finale: And the victor is …
- Keep things Han and Lando cool with these Millennium Falcon ice molds
- Warriors run riot in Game 3
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have donated their wedding flowers to charity
- United States stocks higher as trade worries ease
- Antonio Conte: 'Sack me at your peril'
- Santa Fe school shooting renews debate over gun control