"And I think that they may want to spin that out as a special thing, but right now I'm sort of... we're taking our time, and it's going back to the 'director cut, ' and then sort of collaborating with Ryan [Reynolds], Rhett [Reese], and Paul [Wernick], and making sure we're all getting all the jokes we want - to have it be fun and our sort of fun collaboration".
That scene felt like Reynolds apologizing to all of us for the "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" Deadpool that had swords growing out of his hands instead of hanging behind his back.
So long story short, viewers can presumably just enjoy the entertainment value of the post-credits scenes without wondering about what they mean for the future of the Deadpool franchise. I want to make it tight.
About 45 minutes into the film, I was convinced that it would be a repeat of "Deadpool". "There's some extra Domino stuff".
We thought we were overstuffing the movie a little bit with too many antagonists, too many villains. We were sitting there on the Fox lot, the exact piece of the movie we need had been damaged on whatever the transfer was, so we had to go to some backup which was in some vault somewhere in the middle of the country, the United States, and we ended up finally, at the last second inputting it into the movie.
Ultimately, its comedy is what carries the film and what elevates it from just another joke-filled superhero smash. And so he's putting Velcro labels on, and Negasonic Teenage Warhead is not buying his go-straight routine.
Have you seen Deadpool 2? Bay is directing with Reynolds cast as the lead.
The film's "official synopsis" reads as follows: After surviving a near fatal bovine attack, a disfigured cafeteria chef (Wade Wilson) struggles to fulfill his dream of becoming Mayberry's hottest bartender while also learning to cope with his lost sense of taste.
Chatting to Collider, Leitch spoke candidly about Deadpool 2's handling of Nathan Summers (AKA Cable), the surplus of X-Force characters, and the amount of additional footage that was sentenced to the floor of the editing room.
- Russian Federation calls for foreign troop pullout from Syria including Iran, Hezbollah
- Syria's army captures last insurgent area near Damascus
- ZTE could face fresh US$1.3b fine
- S Korea's Moon heads to U.S. to safeguard summit
- Sweden issues 'If crisis or war comes' public information pamphlet
- Musk says the Tesla Model 3 is fast, very fast
- Kane Williamson's Sunrisers Hyderabad fall in IPL preliminary final
- Stoke in talks to appoint Gary Rowett of Derby as new manager
- Gov. Greg Abbott cancels shotgun giveaway after Santa Fe shooting
- GE nears deal to merge transportation unit with Wabtec