Father's Day is just a few days away and if you haven't done any shopping yet, you are probably in scramble mode trying to find that ideal gift.
Fathers said they want, on average, 11 hours of "me time" a week, equal to about 24 days a year. However, if you want to get your Dad something great for Father's Day, avoid these mistakes. Yeah, us, either. If youre anything like us, youre probably preoccupied with the cookout menu to plan and the Fathers Day card to carefully choose (you know, one thats equally sentimental as it is amusing, because #DadHumor).
There's nothing your dad doesn't deserve, so why not go all out with a family activity this year? And whether you are shopping for your dad, your husband, your father-in-law, or yourself (yes you can, and should, give yourself a gift!), figuring out what to get can be hard. Give some thought to what your dad might like this year, whether he's into fishing, books, beer, whiskey, sports, or anything in between.
- Sri Lanka delay play in West Indies Test amid ball-tampering row
- Killing of Pakistan Taliban chief 'significant'
- Taliban members take selfies, hug Afghan soldiers during unprecedented Eid ceasefire
- Bitcoin and Ether are Not Securities According to SEC Official
- E3 2018: Fortnite Confirmed for Nintendo Switch, Available Today
- Obama Homeland Security Secretary: Trump immigration policy 'unsustainable'
- Instagram no longer snitches when you screenshot Stories
- First look at Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman in 'Wonder Woman 1984'
- Giant python swallows woman, body found whole inside belly
- "Stranger Things" Actors Millie Bobby Brown & Noah Schnapp Given Netflix Spotlight