Father's Day is just a few days away and if you haven't done any shopping yet, you are probably in scramble mode trying to find that ideal gift.
Fathers said they want, on average, 11 hours of "me time" a week, equal to about 24 days a year. However, if you want to get your Dad something great for Father's Day, avoid these mistakes. Yeah, us, either. If youre anything like us, youre probably preoccupied with the cookout menu to plan and the Fathers Day card to carefully choose (you know, one thats equally sentimental as it is amusing, because #DadHumor).
There's nothing your dad doesn't deserve, so why not go all out with a family activity this year? And whether you are shopping for your dad, your husband, your father-in-law, or yourself (yes you can, and should, give yourself a gift!), figuring out what to get can be hard. Give some thought to what your dad might like this year, whether he's into fishing, books, beer, whiskey, sports, or anything in between.
- E3 2018: Fortnite Confirmed for Nintendo Switch, Available Today
- Instagram no longer snitches when you screenshot Stories
- Next Move Is Trump's After China Hits Back in Trade-War Opener
- "Stranger Things" Actors Millie Bobby Brown & Noah Schnapp Given Netflix Spotlight
- Lionel MESSI: "We had a hard time creating chances" on Argentina draw
- Macedonia name-change opponents rally forces in 2 countries
- Sri Lanka delay play in West Indies Test amid ball-tampering row
- First look at Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman in 'Wonder Woman 1984'
- President Trump calls Manafort jailing unfair
- Phil Mickelson Hits Moving Ball Out of Frustration at U.S. Open