The Duke of Cambridge, alongside wife Kate Middleton-who broke her maternity leave for a surprise appearance at a service for the Royal Air Force centenary at Westminster Abbey (the site of her 2011 royal wedding)-couldn't help but let a smirk slip on Tuesday morning.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex and Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, July 2018.
The dress features an nearly identical open-shoulder neckline as her Givenchy wedding gown, and has a strikingly similar silhouette.
Prince Harry, who served in the British military for a decade, wore a uniform for the official event, while Meghan looked elegant in a navy Dior dress and matching hat by royal milliner Stephen Jones.
Just look at the glorious autumn swagger Meghan is walking with, clearly not sweating buckets and trying to figure out the fastest way to get Gatorade into her system.Читайте также: INDIANA JONES 5 And The Brand-New 2021 Release Date
For the first time since touching down at their new base at RAF Marham last month, three of the multi-million-pound F-35 warplanes featured in a huge flypast above the Mall and Buckingham Palace today.
It was on April 1 1918 that the Royal Flying Corps and the Royal Naval Air Service merged to create the RAF - the world's first independent air force.
The pair met the Taoiseach of Ireland Leo Varadkar as they arrived at Government Buildings in Dublin.
It played a key role in defending the skies of Britain during WWII, when the Queen was still a teen and her father, King George VI, was on the throne.
A century later, the RAF is engaged in 13 missions across 26 countries and is heavily committed on operations both at home and overseas, according to Buckingham Palace.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- US May List Tariffs On $200 Billion More Chinese Products
- Trump administration deals another potential blow to Obamacare
- Trump, allies set for face-off during first day of North Atlantic Treaty Organisation
- ANP leader Haroon Bilour among 12 killed in Peshawar blast, police say
- Vrsaljko hoping to be fit for World Cup semi-final
- Turkey sacks thousands of civil servants
- Thai Navy SEALs, medic give thumbs up after cave rescue
- Apple iPhone USB Restricted Mode can be bypassed
- Harry Kane's Norfolk uncle proudly watches the England captain in action
- Chris strengthens to hurricane: U.S. NHC