In General, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have always been the favorites of millions, since the wedding may 19, they confidently demonstrated their love to each other.
Just last week, Markle joined Harry and the Queen in honoring remarkable young leaders across the Commonwealth during the Queen's Young Leaders Awards at Buckingham Palace.
In his heartfelt speech, Harry mentioned his wife and how happy they were to be involved in the Commonwealth Youth Reception.
All in all the look was a victor and we hope to see Markle in yellow or a bolder colour palette much more often.
Meghan's look was effortlessly chic.
Don't change too much Meghan - we like you the way you are!
Meghan and Harry mingled with guests and met with participants from several commonwealth countries, ahead of their first official overseas tour.
Well it's safe to say we're fans of this new royal nickname! Mayo, Ireland, but that has not been confirmed by the palace.
The newly minted Duchess of Sussex wore a sleeveless Brandon Maxwell sheath dress paired with Manolo Blahnik nude pumps.
The pair seemed to get on brilliantly with photos of them laughing and smiling together beamed around the world.
Today's look marks a bold departure from the Duchess of Sussex's neutral, cream, and blush pink dresses at recent public engagements.
- Man City close in on Mahrez
- Facebook faces United Kingdom fine over Cambridge Analytica scandal
- How to watch the semi-finals
- British man poisoned with Novichok nerve agent regains consciousness
- 8 rescued from Thai cave, but 5 remain trapped
- Chelsea and Roma ‘both interested’ in signing Kasper Schmeichel
- So easy for Serena as she rolls into quarter-finals
- Liverpool open talks with Stoke City over Xherdan Shaqiri
- Chaos erupts after Trump slams Germany for being Russia's 'captive'
- Watchdog urges record £500000 fine for Facebook over Cambridge Analytica data scandal