In General, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have always been the favorites of millions, since the wedding may 19, they confidently demonstrated their love to each other.
Just last week, Markle joined Harry and the Queen in honoring remarkable young leaders across the Commonwealth during the Queen's Young Leaders Awards at Buckingham Palace.
In his heartfelt speech, Harry mentioned his wife and how happy they were to be involved in the Commonwealth Youth Reception.
All in all the look was a victor and we hope to see Markle in yellow or a bolder colour palette much more often.
Meghan's look was effortlessly chic.
Don't change too much Meghan - we like you the way you are!
Meghan and Harry mingled with guests and met with participants from several commonwealth countries, ahead of their first official overseas tour.
Well it's safe to say we're fans of this new royal nickname! Mayo, Ireland, but that has not been confirmed by the palace.
The newly minted Duchess of Sussex wore a sleeveless Brandon Maxwell sheath dress paired with Manolo Blahnik nude pumps.
The pair seemed to get on brilliantly with photos of them laughing and smiling together beamed around the world.
Today's look marks a bold departure from the Duchess of Sussex's neutral, cream, and blush pink dresses at recent public engagements.
- Man City close in on Mahrez
- 8 rescued from Thai cave, but 5 remain trapped
- Americans in UK warned to keep ‘low profile during Trump visit
- Watchdog urges record £500000 fine for Facebook over Cambridge Analytica data scandal
- Chelsea and Roma ‘both interested’ in signing Kasper Schmeichel
- Fantasy Cricket: Dream11 tips for T20 finals-- Pakistan v Australia
- ANP leader Haroon Bilour among 12 killed in Peshawar blast, police say
- Kim shatters LPGA scoring records, wins by 9 shots
- British man poisoned with Novichok nerve agent regains consciousness
- Facebook faces United Kingdom fine over Cambridge Analytica scandal