The Thai navy SEALs - along with the worldwide team of divers who traveled to Mae Sai, the town nearest the cavern, to help - have quickly become immortalized as modern-day superheroes in various pieces of artwork.
They're all likely to stay the hospital for seven days due to their weakened immune systems, Chokedamrongsook said.
Thai soldiers relay electric cable deep into the Tham Luang cave at the Khun Nam Nang Non Forest Park in Chiang Rai on June 26, 2018 during a rescue operation for a missing children's football team and their coach.
The rescued boys are being quarantined in case any of them contracted infections while inside the cave. In light of the flooded cave incident in Thailand, Musk put his team to work on Saturday designing a solution for the rescue mission in the form of a tiny submarine that could maneuver through the tight passages of the cave.
Just before 1pm United Kingdom time, it was announced that all 12 boys and their coach were safe.
Scott believes the cave rescue story, which will be centred around the two British divers who discovered the boys, is the flawless project for Pure Flix.
Musk congratulated the team who carried out the operation, which concluded successfully on Tuesday afternoon.
The last five were brought out of the cave on stretchers, one by one over the course of Tuesday, and taken by helicopter to hospital.
After days of planning, the first four boys emerged Sunday after an arduous journey.
Two have been treated for minor lung infections, doctors added.
It even eclipsed reaction to the news of U.S. President Donald Trump's latest Supreme Court nominee, which was the eighth-ranked topic. "If I see him, I just want to hug him and tell him that I missed him very much", she said.
A few days of relatively clear weather has allowed them to pump enough water out of the cave to allow the boys to walk through some sections.
But while Narongsak Osatanakorn, the head of the joint command centre co-ordinating the operation, acknowledged Musk's offer he said that the mini submarine would not have been practical for the cave rescue.
A message posted on the English Premier League club's Twitter account said: "Our thoughts and prayers are with those affected".
A journalist has been detained after flying a drone above the flooded Thai cave where the Wild Boars soccer team was trapped.
- Trump Pardons Ranchers in Case That Inspired 2016 Occupation of Wildlife Refuge
- President Trump Has Made His Supreme Court Nominee Decision
- Motorcycle rider William Dunlop killed in accident at Skerries 100
- Justin Bieber gets engaged to Hailey Baldwin
- A quick look at the "final four" Supreme Court candidates
- EU’s Tusk criticizes Trump over attitude on European allies
- Riyad Mahrez spotted at Manchester hospital ahead of Manchester City move?
- Gianluigi Buffon: 'Champions League is not an obsession'
- Meghan Markle Wears Dior Little Black Dress
- INDIANA JONES 5 And The Brand-New 2021 Release Date