We did an extensive coverage of the Amazon Prime Day sale in 2017, and will be helping you find the best deals on offers this year as well. Starting at July 16 noon, the sale will run through till midnight on July 17.
Redmi Y1, priced at Rs 8,999, is another smartphone model which is now being sold directly by Xiaomi and will also be available on Amazon.in on Prime Day. Research shows these categories offer the best discounts on Prime Day: Toys, some tech, TVs and Amazon's own family of products - the Alexa, Echo, and Kindle were up to half off a year ago. Amazon says this year's edition of Prime Day, an annual blockbuster online sales event created in 2015 as a summertime version of Black Friday, will be bigger than ever, with more than one million deals worldwide. The games are yours to keep forever, even if you cancel your Prime membership before your first payment is due. The company has a total of 340,000 sellers across the country.
Kicking off at 3 p.m. ET, Highsnobiety will be bringing you all the best from Amazon on the day, so be sure to check in on our Shopping vertical for regular updates as and when we see a deal that we think you'll like. If it's just for Prime Day, you can subscribe to a Rs 129 monthly package if not willing to pay for whole year. Amazon has revealed 200+ new product launches, 6 flash sales, cash backs, exchange offers, and discounts on thousands of products ranging from white goods to electronics.
A woman uses an Amazon Fire TV in an undated marketing image from Amazon.
Once Prime Day gets properly started on July 16th, we'll be sure to let you know the best deals - and the geekiest ones - that we spot. You can sign up for a free trial and take full advantage of all the Prime benefits, including Prime Day.
Amazon has been teasing its millions of deals for a little bit already, but we've yet to see any specifics about what products would be on sale or what prices they would be at. Department stores like Macy's (M) offered customers an extra 25 percent off purchases for the week (and free shipping on Prime Day). It's an ingenious way to get existing Prime members to search for deals, but more importantly, it gets non-Prime members curious about the offerings.
Then, starting July 16, eBay's real rival sale begins. Prior to Prime Day's arrival next week, it's been reduced in cost from its usual price of £107.49 all the way down to £54.92.
- App Store turns 10 with 500 million weekly visitors in 155 countries
- Pfizer rolls back drug price hikes after Trump talks
- Liverpool star Dejan Lovren demands respect from critics following World Cup heroics
- Love Island 2018 spoilers! Recoupling revealed with the girls in charge
- Papa John's Founder Schnatter Resigns as Chairman After Using Racial Slur
- How are you marking Donald Trump's United Kingdom visit?
- Gareth Southgate dismisses claim Harry Kane played with injury against Croatia
- Comeback kings Croatia have unfinished business at the World Cup
- Researcher: iPhone Crashes Caused by Code Apple Added to Appease Chinese Govt.
- Supreme Court pick works Capitol Hill; Dems warn of rightward tilt