Lazio and AC Milan have also been credited with interested in the 22-year-old by The Mirror.
Alex Iwobi to pen new Arsenal contract until 2022
Iwobi played for Nigeria at the World Cup earlier this summer.
Arsenal confirmed that Iwobi was one of three first team players that travelled with the squad from London to Singapore on Sunday. The Nigerian has been a regular over the last two seasons, but his future at the Emirates Stadium has been thrown into doubt following the arrival of Unai Emery as Arsenal boss.Читайте также: Jurgen Klopp praises Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge
Mesut Ozil, Mohamed Elneny and Alex Iwobi have returned from World Cup duty to join their team-mates, who have been training since the start of July, for the trip to Singapore.
English Premier League giants Arsenal have announced a 25-man squad for their pre-season tour to Singapore for the International Champions Cup (ICC) next week.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Afghan VP Dostum to return after more than a year in exile
- Klopp hails Dortmund star Pulisic after Liverpool loss
- Spieth part of 3-way tie for British lead as Woods lurks
- Formula 1 German Grand Prix start time, TV channel and odds
- Disney urged to rehire James Gunn by celebrities and fan petitions
- Eleven taxi drivers killed as gunmen storm minibus in South Africa
- Star Golfer Reveals He Played Today’s Final Round Hungover
- Oil rises as Saudi Arabia vows to maintain supply
- Fan ejected from The Open for shouting during Tiger Woods' final drive
- Christian Pulisic inspires Borussia Dortmund to victory over Liverpool