Samantha Markle - or rather, Samantha Grant - the half-sister of Meghan Markle who's now in the process of publishing a memoir about her "social climber" sis entitled The Diary of Princess Pushy's Sister, is reportedly set to join the U.K.'s upcoming season of Celebrity Big Brother.
Samantha wrote on Twitter last week: "Act like a humanitarian, act like a woman". It was something she dreamed of as a girl when we watched the royals on TV.
Conversation then turned to "CBB", to which Samantha said: "I've worked in media most of my life, why would I not?"
"How about you pay tribute to your own father?!"
Here are some of the most controversial things Samantha has said to date... We're entitled to share that and be open about it.
"If we can shed some light on issues for the public that's great, we can enjoy the process".
But when police arrived, it turned out that Thomas was the one that was hurt, not Darlene.
Samantha then said: "We all have to survive, money makes the world goes round".
On that occasion she told the the 911 operator, the 51-year-old was being "really f***ing weird" and was beating himself up.
Despite openly hinting that she had benefitted financially from the interviews, Samantha maintained her honest desire for Meghan to reconnect with their father.
Samantha grew especially critical of Meghan once she came out in defense of their father Thomas, and even suggested that Prince Harry would be better off marrying someone else.
Today, the 53-year-old addressed the claim (or fact) that she was "cashing in" on Meghan and all that she represents as the newest member of the British royal family.
"I don't think she's intelligent enough to be able to separate the two, whether you're a celebrity or a Royal, you have a high public profile and that's subject to discussion within the media".
In April 2017, Samantha revealed she was planning to pen a tell-all book on Meghan, titled The Diary Of Princess Pushy's Sister.
She topped off her criticism with speculation that Princess Diana, Harry's late mother who passed away at the age of 36, would be "ashamed".
She added: 'Hollywood has changed her.
- White House clarifies Trump's 'big hoax' tweet on Russian election meddling
- Jose Mourinho will let Anthony Martial leave this summer
- Japan sees record-breaking temperatures in deadly heat wave
- Athletics acquire RHP Familia from Mets - Athletics
- Tekashi 69 Hospitalised After Being Kidnapped, Pistol-Whipped And Robbed by Unknown Men
- Mohamed Salah offers support to under-fire Reds goalkeeper
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald Comic-Con Trailer!
- Starwatch: red marvel that is a lunar eclipse
- Tesla asked suppliers for money back to boost profitability
- Israel Attacks Syrian Military Site in Hama Province