Chelsea supporters are keen to see Hudson-Odoi given a first-team opportunity when the Premier League season begins, and Sarri confirmed that the 17-year-old will not be leaving Stamford Bridge on loan.
Chances came and went for Unai Emery's side before Alexandre Lacazette continued his fine pre-season form with a goal in the final minute of stoppage time to take the match to a shootout that Arsenal eventually won 6-5 in sudden death.
After five ideal spot-kicks apiece, Cech guessed right and pushed away a tame strike from Ruben Loftus-Cheek, allowing Alex Iwobi to step up to ensure Arsenal's ICC campaign ends on a high.
Arsenal spurned a golden chance to equalise when Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang somehow let Henrik Mkhitaryan's cross escape him at the far post.
Hudson-Odoi then tricked Hector Bellerin into conceding a penalty with a clumsy challenge, but Morata's tame effort was easily saved.
Hudson-Odoi was running the game and Morata should have scored from his flawless cross in the 15th minute but instead misjudged his header, Cech then using his left leg to deny the striker after more terrific work from the livewire teenager.
In the shootouts, Danny Drinkwater, Abraham, Moses, Emerson and Lucas Piazon all scored their spot kicks for Chelsea while Arsenal's Lacazette, Reiss Nelson, Matteo Guendouzi, Maitland Niles, Mesut Ozil made no mistake from 12 yards.
The Gunners' keeper denied Alvaro Morata from the spot in the first half as the Blues dominated, with Antonio Rudiger heading them in front. Jorginho starts in midfield with Cesc Fabregas and Ross Barkley.
Alex Iwobi's introduction on 65 minutes brought fresh urgency to Arsenal, and the Nigeria worldwide had shots saved by both by Caballero and his replacement Marcin Bulka.
- United players answer Jose's call and shorten holidays
- Trump threatens to increase tariffs on China; China calls it ‘blackmail’
- Microtransactions introduced to Gran Turismo Sport in July content update
- Facebook is ready for WhatsApp to start making money
- Galaxy Note 9 To Have Same Camera As Galaxy S9
- Cannabinoid may up survival rate for pancreatic cancer patients
- Trump Retweets Video of Supporters Chanting 'CNN Sucks' at Reporter Jim Acosta
- Ohio State's Meyer put on leave, investigation opened
- Andy Murray: 'I'm starting from scratch'
- Facebook, Instagram add tools to limit time spent on the apps