Chelsea supporters are keen to see Hudson-Odoi given a first-team opportunity when the Premier League season begins, and Sarri confirmed that the 17-year-old will not be leaving Stamford Bridge on loan.
Chances came and went for Unai Emery's side before Alexandre Lacazette continued his fine pre-season form with a goal in the final minute of stoppage time to take the match to a shootout that Arsenal eventually won 6-5 in sudden death.
After five ideal spot-kicks apiece, Cech guessed right and pushed away a tame strike from Ruben Loftus-Cheek, allowing Alex Iwobi to step up to ensure Arsenal's ICC campaign ends on a high.
Arsenal spurned a golden chance to equalise when Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang somehow let Henrik Mkhitaryan's cross escape him at the far post.
Hudson-Odoi then tricked Hector Bellerin into conceding a penalty with a clumsy challenge, but Morata's tame effort was easily saved.
Hudson-Odoi was running the game and Morata should have scored from his flawless cross in the 15th minute but instead misjudged his header, Cech then using his left leg to deny the striker after more terrific work from the livewire teenager.
In the shootouts, Danny Drinkwater, Abraham, Moses, Emerson and Lucas Piazon all scored their spot kicks for Chelsea while Arsenal's Lacazette, Reiss Nelson, Matteo Guendouzi, Maitland Niles, Mesut Ozil made no mistake from 12 yards.
The Gunners' keeper denied Alvaro Morata from the spot in the first half as the Blues dominated, with Antonio Rudiger heading them in front. Jorginho starts in midfield with Cesc Fabregas and Ross Barkley.
Alex Iwobi's introduction on 65 minutes brought fresh urgency to Arsenal, and the Nigeria worldwide had shots saved by both by Caballero and his replacement Marcin Bulka.
- Jerry Jones, Dallas Cowboys owner, not taking questions on national anthem
- Trump Retweets Video of Supporters Chanting 'CNN Sucks' at Reporter Jim Acosta
- Trump govt condemn use of deadly military force against Zimbabwe protesters
- Trump demands Russian Federation probe end 'right now'
- Julen Lopetegui 'happy' if Real Madrid make no more summer transfers
- The TSA has been secretly monitoring US airline passengers using air marshals
- Smriti Mandhana shares ‘fan girl moment’ with Kumar Sangakkara
- Andy Murray: 'I'm starting from scratch'
- Trump threatens to increase tariffs on China; China calls it ‘blackmail’
- Nothing neutral about August policy of Reserve Bank of India